CH | 59

Jwalin wore a pleased grin on his face when he heard her courageous response, and he was delighted to see the seemingly timid girl mustering the confidence to fight for him.

When his onyx pools filled with a gleam met her amber orbs, he knew she was worth it because she was the light in his dark world, and she was the one who brought his smile back.

As the thoughts struck his mind, he knew he was willing to go to any lengths to protect her, even if that required him to go against his grandfather, he would do that without batting an eyelid.

Because he knew how vicious the Oberoi's are, and there was no way in hell his innocent wife could win against them without him being by her side as her strongest support.

As he already sensed her insecurities and troubles, he comprehended her life wasn't an easy one, and when she was finally getting the affection she deserved from him and accepted him wholeheartedly despite her fears, he wouldn't let her down even if all hell broke loose.

Moreover, he was a man of words, and he wouldn't break the promise he made to her mother. To top it off, he already acknowledged Pranavi as his wife, and since he was a one-woman man, he wouldn't let Pranavi go until his last breath!

"Jwalin," Pranavi called him, and he blinked his eyes as he snapped from his daze and hummed when she held his hands and whispered in his ear, "Don't stress yourself for me. I'm really not that fragile."

He gave a firm nod and patted her head while his doting gaze melted her insides, and she sniffed his cologne and rubbed her head on his clothed chest to relieve the knots in her heart.

Seeing the lovey-dovey couple, Jathin and Deepak were dumbfounded. They did understand that Jwalin accepted her, but never in their wildest dreams did they expect Jwalin to be this indulging to her.

He was not the romantic type, and Jathin and Deepak knew it very well, but seeing the Jwalin in front of them, they thought they were imagining things and pinched themselves, but when the pain hit them, they believed it was real!

Damn!

Jwalin Oberoi had indeed fallen in love with Pranavi Mehta!

Noticing how whipped he was to her, Jathin smirked when he reminisced how he loathed her a couple of months ago, and he really wondered what made Jwalin change his mind this quickly.

But anyhow, he was really happy for his brother since he saw the genuine smile on Jwalin's face, and he pondered, "It's been how long since I had seen such a side of Jwalin?"

On the other hand, Deepak had a smug smile on his face eyeing how naturally Jwalin and Pranavi were interacting.

When they couldn't take their public display of affection any longer, since they had both been single for as long as they could remember, Jathin mocked with a lazy grin on his face, "If you were here to do romance with my sister-in-law, then go and get a room!"

Almost instantly, Deepak jumped while his lips curved upwards, "Yes, Brother. Don't make our eyes go blind by showing your affection in front of us since we single people can't handle it!"

Hearing their taunts, Pranavi stiffened, while her cheeks were flushed, and Jwalin let out a chuckle that made her insides do somersaults as she realized how pleasant it was to see him laugh so carefreely.

After he soothed her nervousness, his jet-black eyes roamed across Jathin and Deepak, and they gulped when they noticed the intensity in them, as a chill ran down their spine.

Deepak peeped at Jathin while his eyes spoke, "Gosh! Was he planning to kill us?"

Jathin licked his lips and pinched the middle of his eyebrows, "who knows? He seems really angry to me!"