CH | 96

After they got off the plane and wrapped up the formalities, they noticed a series of luxury cars with drivers standing beside the cars in their duty attire queued outside the airport.

Without wasting any time, Jwalin held Pranavi's hand and marched into the black Rolls Royce, while Kuldeep dragged Aarushi with him towards the black Bentley, leaving Shreya dumbfounded as she was the only left-out girl in the entire group.

And she stood there with her hands clasped together as she took in that Vikram and Vikrant got into a black Lamborghini, while Deepak and Rizwan into a black Porsche.

To all of their surprise, Ujjwal let Aditi hop into his black Range Rover and she had a pleasing smile on her face as it was really rare to have him do such a thing because as far as she can remember, he usually wouldn't bother about her.

Well, she didn't lack cars, but whatever he offered, she was glad to take it!

Although he looked as if she didn't affect him, he knew she did, which was the reason he was trying hard to keep a distance from her.

But Aditi being Aditi, pestered him for so many years that he had no track of it!

And somehow, she became a part of his life, in which way, he wasn't sure either.

But one thing he knew was that he should see her beside him wherever he was present. Well, that is if both of them were at the same place.

Kind of obsessed, isn't it?

Anyhow, she successfully climbed into the car with Ujjwal, and his sharp eyes glanced at her smiling face, and his lips curled upwards ever so slightly, but when she gazed at him, he immediately put on a poker face, making her sigh!

On the other hand, Shreya didn't know what to do now as she tilted her head sideways, only to see all of them settled in their respective cars.

"What was their obsession with black?" Shreya mused but instantly shook her head as she had a more pressing issue. That is, she was left with only one choice, Jathin!

Gazing at the black Ashton martini, she smacked her forehead, "Ugh, what the fuck!"

As the realization struck her, she inhaled a deep shaky breath, trying to calm down her nervousness as she cussed in her heart, "I knew this trip was such a bad choice for me!"

Eyeing Shreya from the corner of their eyes, Pranavi and Aarushi threw an apologetic look at Shreya as they knew they couldn't win an argument against Jwalin and Kuldeep.

As soon as Pranavi hopped into the car, a sigh escaped her lips, and turned to Jwalin with her knitted brows, and punched him in the shoulder, "What's wrong with you? Can't Shreya just sit in the front seat with us? Why didn't you let me take her with us?"

Jwalin raised a brow at her antics but didn't stop her as her punches were nothing but barely a scratch on the rock to him.

However the amusement in his eyes made her gulp, and when her amber orbs took in the glint in his onyx pools, she knew something wicked was running in his head.

And before she got a chance to realize what the fuck was cooking up in his head, he clasped her head in his palms and claimed her lips, leaving her stunned as she didn't even close her eyes yet!

Her wide eyes noticed how passionate he looked with the way his closed eyes, the slight frown on his forehead while he seriously sucked her lips, and she helplessly shut her eyes as she felt the intenseness when he fervently kissed her.

His lips felt so soft on her slightly dry lips, and he pulled her closer to her with his other hand. She involuntarily held his collar for support as they both fought for dominance, but ultimately it was Jwalin who took control and plunged his tongue into her mouth, leaving her flushed and breathless by the time he left her to grasp some air.