CH | 35

Jwalin stepped into the reserved room with his stern face, hair neatly tousled, suit perfectly ironed, his polished shoes were shining like a glass mirror, and occupied the seat opposite Mr. Seth with his legs crossed.

"Nice meeting you, Mr. Oberoi." His client, Mr. Seth, shook hands with Jwalin in a polite manner.

"Pleasure is mine, Mr. Seth." Jwalin said in his stiff business tone, and Mr. Seth gave a nod while jumping to the point, "I want you to design and construct a mansion."

For that, he pulled a lot of strings to make Jwalin personally design their house. Since it's not easy to even meet this tyrannical man, let alone design their home by this world-famous architect.

Hearing that, Jwalin squinted and asked in his deep voice, "Sure. How do you want it?"

"It should preserve and resemble the memories of our love. This is a gift for my wife." Mr. Seth added while a slight smile danced on his lips, and Jwalin frowned but gave a courteous response, "That's pretty considerate of you."

With a light chuckle, Mr. Seth added, "This is nothing when it comes to my wife."

"Hmm. So, you need to provide me with a lot more details to construct the house, according to Mrs. Seth's wish."

"Sure, I'll be sending the file soon."

"Great to know that."

When Mr.Seth was about to say something, Ashok came running to Jwalin and said something in his ear in a hurry.

In an instant, his aura changed completely, which didn't go unnoticed by Mr. Seth as beads of sweat formed on Mr. Seth by seeing the cruelness emanating from Jwalin.

Glancing at the tensed man, "Mr. Seth, I need to take leave. Something urgent came up." Jwalin said, gritting his teeth, and his eyes turned ten shades darker while his veins popped in and out while his fists clenched tightly, showing he was in an extreme rage.

Mr. Seth gave a stiff nod and left while Ashok was following Jwalin with anxiety while licking his lips.

As they hopped in his black Rolls Royce, "Is the news out?" Jwalin asked, while his tone sent shivers down to Ashok's spine.

"Not yet, Mr. Oberoi. I stopped them, and I'm trying to get more information to make sure there is no misunderstanding."

Listening to that, Jwalin folded his hands across his chest, his tone dangerously edged, "When did this happen?"

"Apparently, yesterday," Ashok mumbled, and his voice quivered slightly.

Hearing that, Jwalin pondered with his hand resting on his chin and it clicked to him, "She went out yesterday and came smiling like a fool. Is this the reason behind it?" His blood boiled as he recollected the scene.

"How dare she try to mess with me?" Jwalin seethed in fury, and his phone beeped.

Without much thought, he opened it, and his body shuddered in flames of anger as if someone had poured oil into the fire. "How dare she??" He grunted, making Ashok tremble while driving.

Jwalin zoomed in on the pictures of Pranavi with a man, and they were hugging while the man was brushing her wavy hair lovingly, and he held her hand, while his other hand settled on her shoulder and it looked like he was pecking her cheeks.

Looking at those pictures, his eyes turned deadly as if a volcano was about to erupt. "You trifled with the wrong person, Mrs. Oberoi." He thought and dialed Pranavi.

It rang, but she didn't answer it. With that, the thin line of patience vanished, and by the second dial, her phone turned off, which made the situation even worse.