CH | 81

Jwalin along with Vikram and Vikrant stood on the balcony with a glass of whiskey in their hands while the chilly breeze welcomed them. 

Eyeing at the twins who were communicating through their eyes, Jwalin was certain they had something to tell him. 

However, upon seeing their struggle Jwalin opened the cigarette from his trouser pockets and lit the cigarette, took a puff, and passed it to Vikrant when Vikram added while he took a sip of whiskey, his stormy blues eyes had a raging storm brewing in them, "We saw Sister-in-law at Mystic the other day."

Understanding they were talking about Pranavi, Jwalin raised his brows and gave his full attention to them and Vikrant muttered sternly, "With Arjun SuryaVanshi and Karan Seth."

Jwalin narrowed his gaze and took a sip of whiskey leisurely, his voice was deep, "Okay. So?"

"They seemed really close," Vikram said when he took the cigarette from Vikrant and inhaled a puff.

"I know she's working with Karan Seth for a project of hers. It must be because of that." Jwalin said nonchalantly while a flash of surprise settled in Vikram and Vikrant's eyes.

"You know what kind of a place Mystic was," Vikrant added trying to put some sense into Jwalin's head.

"I know Pranavi, Vikrant." Those words are enough to convey his trust in Pranavi and they let out a sigh when Vikram couldn't help but ask, "Are you trusting her that much?"

 With a pause, Jwalin took another gulp of whiskey before he added, "She's worthy of my trust. She will never deceive me that way." 

"You're whipped, Jwalin." Vikrant patted Jwalin's shoulder when a sinister smirk settled on Jwalin's eyes, "But if Pranavi dared to betray or cheat me, I won't sit idle."

Listening to his words, a gleam settled on Vikram's eyes, "that's the Jwalin we know."

Vikrant mumbled, "You let Brinda go easily after she did that to you. We're so shocked back then."

"Brinda never meant much to me. So I didn't bother to get back at her. Moreover, Yaksh..." Jwalin trailed off when Vikram sighed, "Yaksh became a bastard for doing that to you."

Jwalin hummed while his fists clenched, "But Pranavi is different. She occupied my whole heart. She's my wife." With a slight pause, he added while his eyes turned shades darker, "So if Pranavi dared to do that or if she's even close to doing that, I'll raise hell with my own hands. I'll do everything in my power to keep her by my side, by hook or crook."

A chill settled on Vikram and Vikrant's spine upon understanding the hidden meaning behind Jwalin's words. 

Jwalin took a long puff and let out the smoke while he messed his hair with his fingers, looking as if a demon was walking on earth, "but I know she would never do that. That's my woman. I know how she is."

"Alright then."

"I want you guys to do one thing for me though." Jwalin added when they nodded, "What is it?"

"She was abused when she lived in Jaipur. Find out everything that happened back then. Every minute thing and every person responsible." Jwalin said while his tone turned deadly.

"Understood. We'll be on it. We'll make sure those who lay their hands on Sister-in-law suffer their worst."

"You better be." The warning in Jwalin's tone was clear and they released a sigh they didn't know they were holding.

... 

As the car was moving further and further away, Aarushi closed her tired eyes and leaned her head onto the window to keep her composure without bothering to take a peek at the icy cold man beside her.