CH | 50

Jwalin gleamed at Pranavi, who was just getting out of her high while her thighs were visibly shaking as the after-effects of her orgasm were lingering in her body and her hair was a mess, while her upper body was decorated with his sinful marks.

Seeing her all mushy on the bed didn't actually help his throbbing hard in his pants as it stood tall, demanding all his attention, and the sinful desire to claim her clouded his mind.

He wanted to see how she would be when he thrust his di*k into her tight hole, making her scream his name again and again as pleasure consumed her insides when he mercilessly rode her and took her to her climax.

As the thought struck his mind, he lost all his rationality, and the craving to eat her fogged his mind, while his onyx pools turned ten shades darker as the lust overpowered his senses, and he knew he couldn't let her go now, not when they both were on good terms and accepting each other!

He grasped she was a virgin the moment he tried to insert his finger into her tight hole making him groan, and he knew she couldn't possibly take him whole, so he did the only thing that made sense to him. Well, prepped her to take in all his length!

For a second, he thought she would reject his advances, but surprisingly she didn't, which pleased him more because he didn't know how long he could endure the 'no sex' life when clearly he was a hungry beast!

So, when he got the chance to taste her and satisfy his thirst, he didn't want to let it go and make her rightfully his, not only legally but sexually too, and in every other way possible!

Peeping at her panting while her bo*bs were heaving up and down and her hair was becoming sticky as beads of sweat drenched her forehead, she looked so adorable to him that he wanted to ruin her, and taint her innocence!

He jerked forward and propped himself on one hand as he hovered on top of her and rubbed her puffed lips with his thumb, he imagined how good it would be when she wrapped her plump lips across his hard veiny di*k and took all of his length into that pretty mouth of hers, and he grunted as it was too much for him to take when he was already painfully hard.

The moment her misty amber orbs met with his obsidian pools, she was so lost in them that she would be even ready to drown in them with no turning back just to please the man in front of him.

Satisfied with her expression as she showed no traces of fear, he hovered on her swiftly and tilted his head forward, and pecked on her tiny nose that turned crimson, and she trembled under him while her hands wrapped around his waist.

His gaze roamed across her trembling eyelashes and kissed her eyes ever so softly, making her close her eyes to feel his passion while he was showering her with his warm kisses.

Eyeing her lying so obediently under him while giving him all the control and letting him do whatever he wanted to do with her, his lips curled upwards ever so slightly and left a sloppy kiss on her forehead.

His long fingers trailed across her contours down to her collarbone while a seductive glint danced across his face, he claimed her puffed lips hungrily while sucking and nipping them as their tongues intertwined and fought for dominance, his hands settled on her round bosoms and pinched her nip*ple hard eliciting a moan from her mouth.

His warm open mouth kisses trailed across her bare neck, and gave a bite on her collarbone, swirled his tongue across it until it formed a hickey, and latched his mouth onto her bo*bs while his lustful gaze never left her face.

After he hungrily devoured her bo*bs, he tilted his head down to her stomach and caressed the scars with his slender fingers and she shivered while her forehead wrinkled but he held her tightly in his arms and licked them and grazed her skin with his teeth driving her to her ecstasy.