CH | 87

Jwalin eyed the beautiful woman lying in his embrace with her eyes closed and mouth parted while he wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead using a wet cloth, her body was still quivering with the aftereffects of the orgasm she experienced.

After he made sure he cleaned her well, he claimed his lips with her slightly swollen lips and gazed at her cloudy amber pools while breaking the kiss, his husky voice queried, "Babygirl, I want to do something more pleasurable to you. Do you want me to?"

As soon as the words escaped his mouth, she narrowed her eyes while confusion was clearly written on her face and he stroked her hair with a tender gaze and questioned while he licked his dry lips, "Never mind. Do you trust me?"

Almost instantly, she nodded her head and mumbled while a tiny smile spread across her slightly tired face, "With all of my heart!"

When he heard her words, his insides melted, and he wanted to put the whole world in front of her feet right in that instant, while his onyx eyes shone, and the brightness they held in the depths of his orbs was so intense that made her insides burn with the desire while her body shuddered in need.

The craving for this sinfully perfect man in front of her heightened with each passing second as his gaze held hers and she had never seen such a gaze before, as it was mixed with tinges of tenderness and wickedness.

And before she realized anything else, his warm mouth latched onto her earlobe and gently sucked it and teased it with his teeth as he took his sweet time playing with her and his husky voice whispered in her ear, "I want you, now!"

Listening to it, her thighs clenched so hard that she knew she was doomed to be putty in his hands for the night. And when he received a tiny nod from her, the corners of his lips lifted upwards as the flashes of what he had in store for her rushed to his mind in full force making his cock twitch again.

With that, he pecked her temples and stepped down from the bed and when her eyes took in his naked glory, her eyes widened while a faint blush settled on her already crimson cheeks, making him groan.

Without wasting another second, he lifted her in his arms bridal style, and a squeal escaped her lips as the words escaped her mouth, "Jwalin... are we going out like this?"

Jwalin stopped in his tracks while she was still lying in his arms with her hands hooked on his nape tightly and her bosom was pressed onto his hard chest while their heated naked bodies flushed across one another creating inevitable sparks in their bodies. Their minds had long shut down all the other things except the sinful passion to have one another.

Hearing her question, a chuckle escaped his lips which made her knees weaker, and he muttered as softly as he could with the burning desire in his core spreading across his insides, threatening him to throw off his last bits of sanity and pound into her, just the way he liked, but he would never do that to her because he knew she was a delicate doll, and he would never break her!

He would either bear the misery himself than let her suffer in the tiniest!

"I have given all the maids a day off. It's just you and me in the house. So, relax, babygirl." His husky voice eased her nerves and seeing the relief settled on her face, he marched forward.

In the next minute, she was lying on the big comfy bed in their room while he eyed her and patted her hair while muttering, "Stay here baby girl. I will be back shortly."

Startled, she eyed his disappearing silhouette as she didn't understand what the fuck he was actually trying to do leaving her naked on the bed, but nonetheless grabbed the quilt and covered herself as the cool air hitting her bare body was chilling her, while her nipples stood tall, and she clenched her thighs so hard trying to keep the desire building in her in control but was failing miserably.