CH | 144

The Day Before Jathin Shreya's Wedding...

At Oberoi Mansion

"Where are the event managers? I told you not to do the decorations this way!" Pranavi almost yelled in frustration at the dull colors they were using to decorate the Oberoi's Mansion.

The planner came running as he was clearly told by Jathin, Jwalin, and Tushar that whatever Pranavi said, should go. "Mam? I'm the planner."

Pranavi glared at him while she adjusted her dupatta, "The decor pictures you've shown and the decor you're doing aren't matching

Pranavi glared at him while she adjusted her dupatta, "The decor pictures you've shown and the decor you're doing aren't matching. Is this how you do work?"

The planner stood dumbfounded as he didn't know that the seemingly easy-going woman is after all not so easygoing.

But how can he say that he changed the decorations because Ananya Oberoi told him to change?

He sighed as he realized he was stuck in the middle and Pranavi yelled in annoyance, "Your silence is not going to help me, Mr. This is a chief minister's wedding and he's the eldest son of Oberoi's. It shouldn't be lacking anything but seeing this," She pointed her finger towards the walls and continued, "I feel you haven't done justice!"

"Mam, I... These are the latest trending colors and models."

Pranavi showed her hand at him while she was almost close to hyperventilating as the time left was very short and the arrangements that were left were way too many, "I've told you numerous times that before you change anything, you should let me know of it first. Didn't I?"

"Mam, you weren't there when I arrived and so I decided to..." He was cut off by Pranavi's sharp tone, "You're dismissed. You're no longer needed."

The planner's eyes widened and his face lost color but before he said anything, Pranavi stated giving him no choice, "You can collect the bill from the Oberoi group for the work you did till now."

"No mam, let me explain. I... I can change them. Give me one more chance, Mam." He pleaded as he couldn't go empty-handed or else he might suffer at the hands of his boss.

"I've given you enough chances and you misused them." Pranavi declared when she noticed Anaya glaring at her while her fists were clenched.

Pranavi pondered as she sensed Anaya was responsible for all the chaos she was facing from the moment she stepped foot in Oberoi Mansion, "If you want to put me in a bad light by destroying the arrangements I am doing, I won't let you succeed my Mother-in-law."

The planner's face paled but Pranavi stated sharply, "You can leave!"

With that said, she walked away while she was counting what else was left to be taken care of and she saw Jwalin in his regular black suit coming her way.

Almost instantly, she went to him and enquired, her tone rushed making him frown, "Are the catering arrangements done? Have you done the food tasting?"

Jwalin nodded and queried with raised brows, "Why are you getting worked up, wifey?"