CH | 149

Lovelies, 

It seems you all are having a confusion about Jathin x Shreya. They will have their own book.

This book is mainly for Jwalin x Pranavi, but it will also include a few details about our other couples because this is the first book in the whole series.

Our couples: Jathin x Shreya, Arjun x Mahika, Kuldeep x Aarushi, Ujjwal x Aditi, Depak x Nyra, and whomever Vikram, Vikrant, and Rizwaan might end up later (I hadn't decided yet for these three)

I'm stressing again, all the couples will have their own individual books.

Enjoy...

...

Thank you so much @MyAngelfromhell00 for this lovely cover!!

My lovely readers, if any of you have designed anything for my books, feel free to send them to me and I'd love to post them in my books!!Lots of love from your author!

Lots of love from your author!

...

"Grace Hospitals" Jwalin mumbled under his breath in shock as never in his wildest dreams did he expect to receive such a call about his father.

He even wondered how that happened as he saw Tushar completely fine in Jathin's marriage which ended a few hours ago.

"What must have happened in such a short while?" Jwalin muttered as he understood there must be something more that was not meeting his eye at the moment.

However, he knew he should go to his father as soon as he could. With that, he immediately freed himself from Pranavi's embrace and jumped out of bed.

Sensing the commotion beside her, Pranavi rubbed her eyes and opened them, only to see Jwalin changing his clothes to his 2 piece black suit.

"Jwalin?" Pranavi called, her voice groggy while she saw the time on her mobile, which showed 6 o'clock in the morning.

Jwalin was in a trance as he was occupied in all possible scenarios his father might be in at present and didn't respond to her.

Eyeing him that way made Pranavi tense as it was very rare to see Jwalin so out of it. She couldn't help but step down from the bed and wrap her arms around his waist making him snap out of his reverie.

"Pranavi?" Jwalin placed his palms on her tiny ones while his eyes widened a little as he had no idea when she woke up.

Pranavi hummed, "Where are you going so early in the morning?"

Jwalin hesitated but knowing how Pranavi was, there was no way she'd let it pass without hearing full information from him, "Dad is in hospital."

Pranavi blinked unsure if what she heard was correct or if her ears were playing tricks on her. However, upon seeing how serious Jwalin is, she realizes it must be the reason why Jwalin is not looking good.