CH | 4

Seeing that there was no presence of Pranavi, Ananya pulled Tushar to her side and asked, "What is this? Do I need to wait for her?"

Hearing that, Tushar gave Ananya a stern look and settled himself into his dignified yet relaxing posture.

With a sigh, she decided not to bother him anymore. Anyhow, she's enjoying the disgrace that's happening to Jwalin in front of her, which was a feast for her eyes!

Taking a glance at Jwalin, she very well knew how precious Jwalin's time was!

Yet here, his bride was wasting his valuable time, which was an insult to Jwalin because he never stayed this long for anyone's visit!

"It seemed the show was going to be exciting! This marriage seemed to be doomed from the start." Ananya pondered, and a sly smile spread across her fair cheeks.

Jwalin was tapping his feet impatiently, time was running out, but his to-be wife was not yet giving him any appearance.

Leela and Dheeraj tried to converse with him, but as if Do Not Approach was written on his face, his aura was as cold as ice.

His deep gaze was so chilly that their hairs stood up just by meeting his eyes once accidentally.

Yet, he's simply too handsome and sexy, like a deity landed straight from heaven.

"How can that ugly adopted daughter end up in such a powerful family?" Leela muttered in her heart in annoyance.

"What's so good about Pranavi that they specifically asked about her?" Leela couldn't understand it at all!

Leela thought in displeasure, "My daughter was more beautiful than Pranavi. How can that road-sided orphan become the daughter-in-law of Oberoi?"

Leela couldn't help but become jealous for her daughter, Ishika. But there was nothing she could do since she wouldn't dare offend the Oberoi family in her lifetime, especially Jwalin Oberoi!

...

Jwalin's stoic appearance was gradually turning vicious, and he clenched his fists to control himself. It's showing 2.30 pm, but there's no presence of his damn bride!

It's insulting to him because he never waited for anyone. It's always the other way around. But now, he sat in a lowly house waiting for an unknown woman.

It was aggravating him, and his cold aura was terrifying the people in the house.

The annoyance from Jwalin wasn't unknown to them. Finally, Ananya asked Leela, "Where's your daughter Pranavi? How much time should we stay like this?"

"Oh, so her name is Pranavi Mehta." Jwalin contemplated for a second and he was back to his normal self.

"Um..." Leela was looking here and there without meeting Ananya's eyes, "she's ..."

"She went to take care of something. She'll be here soon." Dheeraj said immediately to reduce the awkwardness, and Ananya nodded. The displeased look on her face didn't go unnoticed by Dheeraj.

It was more than an hour and a half since they arrived, yet there was no glimpse of the woman he was going to be engaged to.

Jwalin despised her ill manners, "Didn't she know we were coming? Why the fuck was she not present here then?"

"How much time should I wait for her?" He was losing his cool, as he was not the one to wait for someone who held no importance to him.

"She didn't have any time sense." His veins are popping in and out with fury.