CH | 78

Jwalin had his hand wrapped around Pranavi's tiny waist in a firm grip as he walked into the hall with an air of superiority, outshining the rest of them although they were equal in terms of power, strength, and handsomeness.

The moment he stepped his foot in, all their heads turned to them and when they were about to greet Jwalin, their eyes settled on a petite figure beside him and they knew who she is although they hadn't had a nice talk with her.

And they all know the purpose behind taking her to this meet, which was nothing but to introduce her as his wife, as his woman.

And it means he acknowledged her!

As they saw the couple, numerous thoughts were running through their heads. Although they were happy that Jwalin finally settled down and gave his marriage a chance, they wouldn't hesitate for a second before wiping her presence from the city or country if she were to cause any setback to Jwalin.

Yes, they weren't the nicest of the men, and that included Jwalin.

They were cruel and heartless, but that's who they are, and that's how they are supposed to be to bear the burdens of their crowns and shoulder the responsibility at such a young age and rule their companies.

Seeing Pranavi, Jathin, and Deepak were the first to greet her as they already witnessed the importance Jwalin had given to her, "Hello, Sister-in-law."

Almost instantly, Pranavi set her eyes on them and a slight smile spread on her face, as she murmured in her silky tone, "Hi, Jathin. Hi, Deepak."

Eyeing it, Jwalin's lips tugged slightly upwards in appreciation and that wasn't unnoticed by the two of them since they had a tacit understanding.

Walking forward in steady steps, Jwalin stood in the center of the hall, his gaze traveled across all of his brother's faces and he introduced her in his calm tone while his eyes settled on her, "Guys, she's your Sister-in-law, Pranavi Jwalin Oberoi."

Instantly, Ujjwal stood up and greeted her with a slight smile on his handsome face, "Hello, Sister-in-law. I'm Ujjwal."

Pranavi gave a slight smile in return and was about to open her mouth to greet him when Vikram, beat her to it as he too walked towards her and extended his hand towards her, "Sister-in-law. I'm Vikram."

Tilting his head aside, he saw Vikrant beside him, and as if on cue, Vikrant opened his mouth while his stormy blue eyes observed her for a moment, "Sister-in-law. I'm Vikrant."

Seeing the two of them, she was dumbfounded because they looked much alike as if she wasn't careful enough, she might think they were the same.

Sensing her curiosity, Jwalin murmured in her ear when his hot breath hit her earlobe creating tingles in her stomach and making her ears turn pink, "They were twins."

As the words escaped his mouth, understanding dawned on her and she let out an oh and quickly extended her hand to greet the both of them, "Hello. Nice to meet you two."

On the side, Ujjwal had a teasing smile on his face as he mumbled, "It seems sister-in-law didn't like me."

Hearing his words, Pranavi was taken aback and tilted her head to see him, but seeing the smile on his face, her lips curled into a small grin, "Hey, Ujjwal. Don't smear my name already."

Listening to her retort, they all let out a light chuckle when Kuldeep and Aarushi walked forward. As they were seated facing Pranavi's back, Pranavi didn't notice Aarushi's presence.

When Kuldeep greeted her with a small smile, his voice was even calmer than Jwalin's, and for a second she was stunned, "Sister-in-law. I'm Kuldeep."

Instantly, she squinted her eyes and her gaze landed on Aarushi who was pitifully getting dragged by him, and a frown settled on her face, but she greeted him politely, "Hello, Kuldeep."