CH | 95

We crossed 20K reads, and are at 20.5k. Thanks guys❤️
Hoping to reach 30k super soon...

...

It's been more than six hours since the flight took off, and Pranavi was almost bored to death as the silence was dancing in the plane and this wasn't the way she wanted this trip to happen.

She tilted her head and lifted her eyelashes at Jwalin, and a sigh escaped her lips when she saw Jwalin reading a financial magazine with his usual stern face.

Although she was mesmerized by his handsome features, a pout settled on her lips and she snuggled closer to him and tried to take away the damn magazine from his hands, but he held her waist in a firm grip and put her in place while not allowing her to touch the magazine.

Seeing this, Pranavi was so upset because her husband wasn't giving his attention to her even when she tried to get it!

As the realization sunk in, she wriggled from his hold and deliberately moved aside when Jwalin glanced at her with his raised brows as if questioning her, 'What's wrong?'

However, she was in no mood to answer him and sulked while she plugged her headset in and shut her eyes, leaving Jwalin dumbfounded.

He even wondered, "What did I do that suddenly offended her?"

Poor Jwalin!

Moreover, she wasn't sure why she was acting so grumpily, and then it hit her as she realized her period was nearing and realized that her hormones were making her angry even when there was nothing wrong.

Actually, she knew how many meetings Jwalin had canceled at the last minute to make this trip happen, but somehow she felt uncomfortable and she couldn't explain what was going on with her.

With her head held down, she tried to sort her thoughts and decided to get a grip on her, while Jwalin's deep onyx pools focused solely on her. And the so-called business magazine was long gone from his hands.

By taking a glimpse at her, he understood she was upset, but he had no idea what made her upset. And with a huff, he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him all of a sudden making a gasp escape from her pouty lips.

Eyeing her startled with her eyes went wide, mouth slightly ajar, while her forehead adorned with a beautiful frown made him chuckle, and he flicked her forehead making her whine, and pinched her cheeks gently while mumbling, "Why are you sulking baby girl?"

Hearing his deep magnetic voice made butterflies do somersaults in the pit of her stomach and she shook her head when he suddenly twirled her and she ended up in his lap, leaving a baffled look on her face.

Staring at his sharp features, perfectly defined jawline, intense onyx eyes, sexy thin lips, and his moving Adam's apple, she gulped, while heat rushed up to her cheeks, and she squinted innocently at him when he shook his head while the corner of his lips turned slightly upwards.

His one palm was settled on her waist and the other rested on her thick thighs lazily as he drew circles near her inner thighs with his eyes focused on her, and she felt as if he was undressing her with just his deep piercing eyes.

She squirmed in his hold as the building heat in the depths of her insides was becoming too much for her while his slender fingers were expertly tracing her inner thighs, which was dangerously close to her core, and the anticipation in her heart heightened, while the thought that they were still on a plane, surrounded by all of their friends was long pushed aside from her troubled brain.

Seeing her expression, his' little friend' twitched hard in his pants and he clenched his jaw to control himself while his black pools turned shades darker as the desire for her was visibly clouding his senses.