CH | 62

The trio sat at the corner table while gulping shots of vodka right after they took their seats and eyed each other.

Sensing that all of them were in disastrous moods, Pranavi decided to be magnanimous and opened her mouth, "You should go first, Shreya."

Instantly, Shreya gave a displeased scowl and grunted, "No fu'king way. I don't want to recall it."

Aarushi, who was lazily downing shots while lost in thoughts suddenly snapped back and pulled Shreya's leg, "Oh duffer! Did you think we would let you go without knowing what happened?"

Hearing her remarks, Shreya sighed as she knew that at some point in the night, she should spill the beans, but she decided to drag it as much as she could and queried with a pout, "But why should I open up first?"

Pranavi huffed in dissatisfaction eyeing them, but she felt Shreya had a valid point, and when she was about to say something, Aarushi cut her off by saying, "alright. Let's play a game?"

Listening to her words, curiosity got the best of Shreya and Pranavi, and asked in unison, "What game is it?"

Aarushi chuckled, "I know you guys were so easy to please!"

Almost instantly, Shreya and Pranavi glared at Aarushi with a scowl as if they were hurt and Aarushi waved her hands at them, "stop giving me a feigning hurt look! You can't fool me."

Shreya jumped in while winking at Pranavi, "you won."

Pranavi getting the hint, acted immediately and asked Aarushi, "Fine. Tell us about the game."

"Truth or Dare?" Aarushi added with a mischievous grin when Shreya and Pranavi shook their heads and groaned, "Ugh! Boring!"

Aarushi scoffed, "did you have anything better than that?"

Pranavi's lips drooped while she downed another shot, "we have played it so many times already."

Aarushi gave a look of disbelief and added, "We haven't after you got married! It's been many months already. Come on, don't waste such a wonderful night which would be full of gossip."

Understanding the hidden meaning behind Aarushi's words, Shreya was excited too and raised her glass, "I'm in."

Seeing that a satisfied curl settled on Aarushi's lips while Pranavi pouted as she realized she was going to get cornered by her two devils but reluctantly gave in since she too could get to hear the 'interesting' stories from them.

As Aarushi was super excited, she immediately placed an empty bottle and swirled it while their gazes were roaming along with the twirling bottle, while Shreya added, "The same old rules. If you can't tell the truth, you have to take 3 shots consecutively, and the same goes for the dare."

"Alright!" Pranavi yelled with a smirk as the bottle just landed in front of Aarushi, and she asked with enthusiasm dripping from her tone, "What did you choose?"

Aarushi wanted to shoot herself for suggesting the game now, but since she didn't have a choice, she scratched her head and sighed, "Truth."

"I heard someone dragged you into his Maserati at work. Who is it, and what's going on?" Shreya asked Aarushi while giving a knowing look at Pranavi, and she gave a thumbs up to Shreya, satisfied with the question because they were quite eager to know.

Hearing the question, Aarushi's nose scrunched up and she eyed Pranavi and Shreya while the buzzing music was slowly increasing as the time passed by and answered with a frown, "How did you know about it?"

"That's not the point. We want to know the truth!" Pranavi cut her off and Aarushi groaned, "Fine! It's Kuldeep Singh. Happy now?" She grumbled with a sour face when Shreya exclaimed with a sly smirk, "That's not the whole answer!"