CH | 115

Days passed by in a blur. 

Pranavi's mood worsened with the medicines she was consuming, and the headaches kept worsening, and the flashes in her head kept bothering her to the point that she started fearing closing her eyes because she didn't know which was real and which was a fake memory in her head!

Aside from that, she somehow managed to complete her project despite her terrible aches, and together with Veer and the team, they submitted it to their professor, as he would handle the rest of the things about the contest!

With that done, she released a sigh she didn't know she was holding and absentmindedly walked out of her college.

And the realization suddenly hit her that it's been a few days since she had last seen Aarushi, Shreya, or Aditi. But somehow she didn't want to disturb them and decided to be alone for some time to gather her thoughts.

Because a lot of things were unknown when it came to her, and she didn't understand why her subconscious didn't reject Arjun and Brijesh. She stayed in touch with them although they never met each other after their coffee meeting.

She didn't comprehend why her chest felt heavy when she saw the tears in their eyes, and she felt as if she was stabbed by a knife and the suffocation clouded her insides.

But when she saw them smiling happily with her, unknown happiness seeped from her insides; and she ended up smiling with no care in the world.

The more she thought, the more she wanted to know about the weird connection she had with the SuryaVanshi brothers, but she had no answers to that, and that was beginning to trouble her.

And she even considered as far as if she was somehow related to them, but then immediately shook her head because she thought it was impossible!

Because the SuryaVanshi family is considered a royal family; the amount of wealth and power they had could be on par or even more than the Oberoi's, but they were extremely mysterious too and always kept lowkey.

As these annoying thoughts consumed her insides, she suddenly remembered Pavitra from the Bahamas and realized that she felt the same weird connection with her on that day too, as if she knew her before.

With that, she licked her lips and scrolled through her contacts on her mobile, while she involuntarily stopped at Pavitra's contact, and her hand trembled when she decided to give her a call.

But then she immediately denied the idea and took a deep breath to calm herself down because she reminisced how elegant and wealthy Pavitra looked.

Lost in her thoughts, she bit her lips and pondered, "It wouldn't be appropriate of me to randomly call her without even knowing what I wanted to do or why I wanted to meet her."

As the realization sunk in her nerves, her mood dropped even further, and she carelessly walked forward with no destination in her mind, and her car was following her closely.

After around half an hour's walk, she eyed the shopping mall in front of her, and she decided to go watch a movie, hoping it could divert her foolish thoughts.

With that, she quickly booked the ticket to a comedy movie and bought a big tub of popcorn, and settled in a middle seat with disappointment because she always prefers the corner ones so that no one can disturb her!

However, luck wasn't on her side today it seemed as if she didn't get the seat she wanted!

As time went by, she could barely concentrate on it even though the movie was fun because the darkness in the hall was triggering some of her painful memories, and being alone didn't help her either.