CH | 138

"Mr. Oberoi, Arjun SuryaVanshi is waiting for you." 

As soon as Pranavi heard what the butler said, she thought she misheard and queried with furrowed brows, "What?"

"He's fast," Jwalin commented while a smirk danced on his face while confusion danced on Pranavi, Jathin, and Deepak's faces.

"Jwalin. Do you know something?" Pranavi demanded when Jwalin sighed, "Let's talk with him.  All I know is he's here for you."

"But..." Pranavi trailed off not knowing how to react as her emotions were still all over the place while she held his sleeve and Jwalin mumbled turning to Jathin and Deepak, "Go down and welcome him, brothers. We'll be there shortly."

Jathin and Deepak nodded while glancing at each other although not understanding the full picture, "Alright. We'll take care of him."

The moment they were out, they closed the door in a thud as they understood the couple needed their privacy and Jwalin wasted no second before pulling Pranavi into his embrace and stared at her deeply, "Tell me baby girl, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know." Pranavi bit her lips and sighed as she couldn't come to a conclusion while her thoughts and memories were all jumbled. 

As much as she wanted to meet Arjun with the newfound identity as her brother, she hesitated. Not knowing the full extent of what happened back then didn't settle well with her and she didn't know whether to keep her guard up or down.

Understanding her troublesome thoughts, Jwalin tucked her loose hair behind her ear and muttered in a soothing tone, "Just accompany me, okay?"

Pranavi inhaled a chunk of air when Jwalin held her chin with his thumb and index finger, his deep onyx pools stared into her amber orbs and placed a kiss on her tiny red nose, "I'll be right beside you. Do whatever you want. I'll handle the circumstances."

Pranavi buried her head in his chest and inhaled his masculine woody fragrance to calm her nerves with his hands stroking her back and it did in a couple of minutes. 

"Let's go," Pranavi muttered when Jwalin shook his head and placed an oversized coat onto her shoulders covering her loungewear almost fully and she let out a small smile at his possessiveness.

Jwalin changed himself into simple blue jeans and a white shirt and they walked hand in hand while her hands began sweating as the building nervousness in her insides kept increasing with each passing step.

Jwalin couldn't help but rub her palms with his other hand while he placed a tender kiss on her hair and she melted in his embrace.

The moment they reached the living arena, Pranavi's amber pools landed on Arjun in a suit with his legs crossed, the ice-cold aura surrounding him was no less than Jwalin, Jathin, and Deepak if not more. 

Being a king who rules Rajasthan and a wealthy businessman made him an impeccable man. Although Arjun wasn't openly in politics like Jathin, they knew his words were the verdict in Rajasthan. He decides who is going to be in power and the politicians are puppets in his hands playing by his rules. 

"The scandal impacted you big this time," Arjun spoke when Jathin nodded agreeing as there was nothing he could deny.

Jathin eyed Arjun, "I am handling it."

Arjun commented with a frown, "You're a little slow at that. It exploded like a volcano while your PR team barely managed to suffice it." With a pause, he added, "I expected a ruthless move from you."

Jathin let out a low laugh as they were all acquaintances and knew his ways well like he knew Arjun's ways, "I would have been ruthless if the woman in the scandal was some random woman."