CH | 122

As soon as Pranavi was back from the hospital ward, she was in a daze, trying to figure out what Dheeraj meant.

She leaned onto the wall and closed her eyes to analyze the things, and for a second she wondered, is she somehow related to Dheeraj's accident?

However, reminiscing how fastly Dheeraj shook his head when she asked the same to him, made her point even more valid.

She took a deep breath and clenched her hands into fists, trying to control the burning anger in her, and suddenly the terrible headache hit her.

Her vision blurred, and she hyperventilated when everything in front of her seemed to be blurred all of a sudden, and the throbbing pain felt as if her head was splitting into half.

The frown on her face deepened, and the anxiety in her nerves rose to its peak as that was the first time happening to her.

Tears pooled in her nerves with the agonizing pain eating her insides, and she called meekly, "Jwalin."

As if on cue, Jwalin opened the door as he wondered what took her so long to return.

The moment he stepped into the hallway, his eyes settled on her wretched state with her hands supporting her head, and her eyes closed tightly, while a stream of tears fell down and he was alarmed.

Instantly, he marched to her and held her in his embrace, "babygirl, what's wrong?"

But she couldn't hear a thing he was saying and hugged him tightly as she recognized his scent and body structure well.

"You're scaring me, baby girl. What's going on with you?" Jwalin asked, his tone sharp and firm, while the worry in it was clearly visible.

Eyeing her not responding, he patted her cheeks, trying to get her attention, but she just cried tugging his shirt, as suddenly everything turned black, "Jwalin, is that you?"

Hearing her question, he was stunned for a second, and mumbled, "Yes, it's me. What's wrong with you, Pranavi."

Her body trembled in his embrace, and she whispered while hiccupping as she felt her ears buzzing and all she heard was his faint voice, and not a thing she understood, "I...I couldn't see anything."

"What?" Jwalin yelled, unsure whether he had heard correctly, but judging from the way she was behaving, he was sure that was what she said.

In the next second, he cupped her cheeks and muttered while he wiped her tears, "Open your eyes, baby girl."

But she didn't as she didn't hear it and remained in his embrace when he growled, "Open your damn eyes and see me, Pranavi."

"Jwalin, I...I couldn't understand anything you were saying. My ears were buzzing and my head," she yelled and another fresh stream of tears leaked from her closed eyes, "ahhh... it's hurting Jwalin. It's hurting... so much."

"What's going on with me, Jwalin?" She asked, her voice quivered and it was barely audible while her cries grew louder and he punched the wall in rage and picked her up in his arms, "I'm taking you to the hospital."

Somehow she managed to nod and hooked her hands in his neck when he placed a kiss on her temple, a deadly scowl dancing on his face, his eyes turned so dark.

Eyeing her, he murmured, "I will make sure you're alright, baby girl. Trust me, you will be fine."

Along the way, none of the passers-by dared to step in his way as he looked no less than a satan with anger oozing off from his body, the powerful aura emanating from him made them freeze in their places with their jaws dropped in fear.