CH | 63

Pranavi, Shreya, and Aarushi were sitting on a wooden bench to one side of the police station, while Kyra and her group were on the opposite.

Although they all looked young and pretty, their faces had bruises and traces of blood, and their hair looked disheveled, while the trio were drunk and were trying to remain sober with the shock they had received!

Never in their wildest dreams did they think of going to a police station like that!

Aarushi, who was annoyed to death with the turn of events grabbed a water bottle nearby and gulped quickly, hoping the alcohol would get down from her system, and she could have a talk with the police since she is a lawyer.

But the vodka they had was of high concentration and they had drunk pretty much in less span, so the effect wasn't going to get reduced that easily, but the pain on her face and the situation she was in kept her sober.

So, Aarushi didn't dare to have a conversation with the officers unless she was completely clearheaded.

To top it off, their mobiles were confiscated, so they had no way out and shut their mouths pitifully.

When Pranavi and Shreya were becoming sick, Aarushi muttered, "You don't need to worry much. It's just a formality. We can do a settlement with Kyra and her friends since they didn't want to get arrested either!"

Hearing her words, Pranavi quickly nodded since she needed to go home, and she was worried about Jwalin's reaction since it was his first time seeing her getting involved in a physical fight, and she even ended up in a police station.

What a troublesome day!

Shreya was feeling guilty as she thought it was all because of her that they ended up like that and the corners of her lips drooped.

When they were all in their thoughts, a tall officer walked to them, "Who were you? Why were you fighting in the Royal Club?"

Without giving them a pause, he continued in his sharp tone, "Don't you know who the club belongs to? Tell me what did you all intend to do there?"

Since Aarushi was a lawyer, she wasn't afraid and answered firmly despite the fact that she was drunk, "Officer, I'm a lawyer."

After she said that, she pulled out her ID card from her jeans pockets and showed that to him.

Eyeing the card, the officer was in a daze when she added while pointing her fingers at Shreya and Pranavi, "They were my friends and were students."

Hearing that, the officer frowned, "why did you even go to a fight when you were a lawyer yourself?"

"My friend was attacked. How can I stay calm and let her be bullied?" Aarushi uttered in her hoarse tone when he knitted his brows.

"Can you tell us what exactly happened?" The officer queried with a probing gaze when she quickly responded, "We were just dancing on the dance floor when Kyra threw wine on my friend, Shreya, and slapped her."

The officer scrutinized Shreya's face and he saw traces of wine and bruises on her skin and nodded.

Seeing that, Aarushi was relieved since he seemed a little nice, "then Kyra and her friends surrounded and attacked her, so what we did was all self-defense."

The officer bore a troubled look when Aarushi continued, "You can check the club's cc footage if you don't believe in my words. I'm sure everything would be recorded in there."

He just nodded and turned to Kyra and her friends when they were frightened and almost peed in their pants since they were all girls and it wouldn't leave a good impression on them if the words spread out.