CH | 94

Shreya and Aarushi almost got out of their cabs at the same time and broke out into a cheerful smile.

Shreya was in black Jeans, paired with a white collared shirt, and her hair was let loose. While Aarushi was in shaded blue Jeans, paired with a white T-shirt and an unbuttoned olive shirt flying freely, leaving her hair in huge waves, and a trolley in each one of their hands, while they were almost running into the airport, afraid they would miss the plane.

By the time they finished all of the formalities, and were walking on the flying lane, they were flabbergasted as it was then they got to know that they were going on a freaking private jet and released a sigh of relief!

In the very next instant, their mouths dropped in awe as they never thought they would fly an international plane this soon, let alone a luxurious private plane.

When they both climbed the steps and stepped onto the plane, Shreya blurted out, "Duffer, can't you let us know that we were going on a private jet? We almost freaked out that we missed the flight!"

And Aarushi's yells followed, "Exactly dumbo! You made us run till here. Did you know how people stared at us as if we were some weird woman all the way till here?"

They both didn't even lift their heads and ranted off while moving forward, as they were busy arranging their attire which was all messed up and when their eyes finally took notice of the numerous shoes in their sight, they instantly raised their eyes, only to be met with the plane full of people, eyeing them with amusement dancing in their eyes.

Shreya and Aarushi gasped while their eyes went as wide as saucers, and waves of embarrassment washed over them, but then they freaked out since they realized all of them were big shots, and their mouths hung loose, not knowing what to say or do.

As if their feet were glued to the floor, they remained rooted in the very spot and squinted their eyes to make sure that they weren't dreaming and even pinched their arms, but they still saw them.

And that's when the reality hit them hard, and they both gulped as nervousness crept in. In fact, they thought it was a girl's trip and immediately agreed, but who in the hell would have expected that they were supposed to travel with such influential and rich business magnets?

Pranavi exclaimed with a wide grin, "I'm wondering where you guys were lost all this time. Finally, you were here!"

As soon as Pranavi finished her words, Shreya was the first one to clear her throat and swallowed her saliva while her face turned slightly pale as she took in the people that included the freaking chief minister of the state along with the top CEOs in the country. And when she realized how she had spoken earlier, she wanted to flee from the plane.

With that thought, she didn't make any delay and stammered while licking her dry lips, "Uh...um... Pranavi... I just remembered...I have a project to submit. I'm off. You guys enjoy!"

While Aarushi jumped in the next even before Shreya finished her words, "I...I suddenly realized that I had a case... in court today. I'm off too. You guys have fun!"

And they turned around, leaving all of the people in the plane to stare at them with their lips tugged upwards, as they all realized the two women were shit scared upon seeing all of them.

They almost had the urge to laugh out loud when they took in the expressions of the two women who almost wanted to run off at that very moment but controlled themselves as it wouldn't be polite.

However, Pranavi wasn't pleased with them and yelled, "Stop right there."

With a sigh, Shreya and Aarushi's steps took a halt and they turned around with nervousness clearly dancing on their faces when Pranavi exclaimed, "Come on. I'm the one with social phobia, not you guys."