CH | 53

Jwalin walked down the stairs wearing icy blue jeans and a white shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows and the first two buttons undone on his shirt. His hair was somewhat unkempt, giving him an even more appealing appearance.

Pranavi was in such a stupor that she didn't notice when he stepped in front of her in all his glory, and her cheeks flushed when he muttered near her ear, a smirk dancing across his lovely face, "Good looking, aren't I?"

She was stunned when she heard his pompous remark, and she couldn't speak as her mouth suddenly dried up and the realization that he had directly caught her ogling him dawned on her, and she wanted to dig a hole and disappear!

He had the need to pinch her face when he saw her flushed and ashamed, so he grabbed her delicate cheeks and squeezed them, making her whine and his lips twist slightly upwards in enjoyment.

"I have seen even more attractive guys than you," she confidently answered, causing him to frown, and a sparkle appeared in his onyx pools, and he smiled slyly as if he was going to enjoy taunting her.

"Is that so, wifey?" He inquired with raised brows, his voice tinged with disdain and a concealed warning not to go too far, or he would make her cry for mercy as he cruelly rode her.

In any case, he found plenty of ways to persuade her that he was the most attractive man she had ever seen! Stupid narcissist!

She fake coughed to divert his attention and clutched his hand gently, sensing the mirth laced with a warning in his posture, she added in her velvety tone while her eyes crinkled, "We were running late, Jwalin. Let's get started."

Her antics delighted him, but he wouldn't let her leave till she consented. "Say I'm the most gorgeous man," he added, "and we'd leave right this moment."

Her brows wrinkled, and a disgruntled grimace danced across her face as she heard his words, "Or else?"

"I'm going to force you to speak in my manner." He stated, hovering over her petite frame.

She was flabbergasted by his level of narcissism, and his greedy stare focused on her blushed face when his slender fingers brushed across her ear sensually, sending thrills down her spine, and her lips trembled.

His thumb slid across her lipstick-painted lips sensually, and she gasped slightly as his warm breath struck the crook of her neck, causing tingles in her tummy, while his hand landed on her curvy waist, bringing her forward into his embrace and her eyes widened as she realized they were still in the living room!

"This man had no sense of shame!" She wanted to curse him out loud, but she didn't want to enrage the devil and suffer at his hands, so she endured silently with a pout, despite enjoying his overpowering affection.

He was suddenly excited to tame her when he saw she wasn't giving in to his wishes, and a number of devious thoughts began hitting his head while a malicious grin settled on the corner of his lips.

Looking at him, she realized that provoking this arrogant man wouldn't help her, so she sighed and muttered, "alright, alright. I'm giving up!"

"You are the most beautiful man on the face of the earth!" She cooed at his tall figure, her heart racing so fast she feared it could burst if he kept staring at her with such sinful passion!

He groaned as he heard her tone dripping with sarcasm, and he abruptly claimed her lips when she thought he would leave her, and she clutched his neck hard, frightened she would fall because she wasn't standing well.

While he was devouring her mouth, his one hand fell on her jiggling ass and he raised her leg and placed it on his shoulder, not giving her any chance to retort while the grip on his waist intensified, pressing his fingers into her fair skin as he sucked and nibbled her lips.