1.3

Chapter 3 *
Louis

"Okay your room is 304 take the lift to the third floor. Here are your keys." I grab the key hanging from my lanyard to unlock the 304 box.

"Thank you" the husband says taking the key. Our bell boy helps them up to their room. I lock the key safe when arms wrap around my waist my feet lifting from the ground.

"Oh my god!" I shriek once my feet are back on the ground I turn around to see Harry.

"Harry don't do that" I say my hand over my accelerated heart. "I'm sorry you just look really sexy today." He smirks leaning against the desk.

I look down at my uniform "really?" I scoff. I was wearing the same old uniform shirt and skirt this time it was navy.

"Yeah I made the uniforms like that on purpose. You look so innocent by the way today is your last day and we're going shopping for you some clothes." Harry says looking up at the clock.

"We're going right now?" I ask with furrowed brows Kasey comes in at four it was now just two.

"Um Yeah let's go" he says stepping down from behind the desk. I grab my phone and keychain from under the desk following behind him.

"I'll have someone call Kasey in to work early" he mumbles and we leave the hotel. He holds my hand bringing me to his car. He's got five parking spots with his name on the pavement.

Four of the five spots were filled with an Tesla, Range Rover, Mercedes and a Porsche.

He opens the passenger door for me. "Do you need a boost?" He jokes and I roll my eyes.

"No just stand behind me so no one sees me underwear" I say climbing into the car and he stands behind me after climbing in he snaps the band on my visible panties.

I blame him for making the skirts so short. He closes the door and goes to the drivers side.

"Is that why you didn't take off your skirt I front of me" he says starting the car. "No I don't care that you see me in my underwear I just knew you'd be upset if I didn't show you."

Which was true. I didn't care if he saw me in women's underwear I knew he'd be flustered if he didn't get a chance to see them.

Which he did.

When we get to the mall he tells me we can go anywhere and spend anything and I go to Victoria Secret figures I'd test him a little more.

"Why don't you pick since I'm wearing them for you." I say sitting on the notorious pink bench.

"Don't tell me twice." He says pulling drawers from the walls and digging through tote bins. He tosses one after another into the VS bag on his shoulder.

I figured he'd pick the most revealing lingerie but instead he picked more modest and lace items a few thongs and boy shorts.

"Go try them on please" he says handing me the full bag. We go to the dressing room I go to close the door but he opens it back up.

"Oh no....not this time." He chuckles sitting on the small chair in the large dressing room

I pulled off my skirt leaving on the grey panties I had already.

"Take them off" he says. "That's gross" I argue back. Who takes off their underwear to try on some. "I'm buying them all for you...take them off" he says in a dominant tone.

"Then why am I trying them on?"

I hesitate and he pulls them down for me. "You can get these back later" he puts my pair in his pocket.

I try on the first pair which was a black thong. Turning to face the mirror Harry watching from behind me.

"Your arse looks so good" Harry said biting the corner of his lip. I turn to the side grabbing another pair.

After several changes later I pull my skirt on the feeling of no underwear being foreign.

"Thank you daddy." I whisper as we leave the store with two large VS bags.

Harry kept my panties in his pocket as we kept shopping. Every change he got he would stand behind me and put his hand on my skirt.

After we finished shopping for 5 hours we went and picked up lunch and headed back to the hotel.

Harry drops the bags on the floor in his....our bedroom. He sits on the bed taking off his watch.

"Can I have my panties back daddy?" I ask there as no point in wearing a new pair if we were done going out for the rest of the day.

I stand in front of him he puts his arm around my lower back pulling me between his legs.

"Hmm are you sure you deserve them back?" He kisses me. "You tried to keep me out of the changing room. That wasn't very nice was it?" He mumbles.

If he were to keep talking like that I could've probably came untouched.

"Yes daddy I can prove it to you" I say with doe eyes knowing he'd submit to it. Which he does.

I kneel on the floor between his legs. This was my first blow, but figured I'd get it over now than to be in the heat of the moment and not know what the hell to do.

He can tell I'm completely clueless. "Unzip my pants, love" he says and I follow he lifts his hips so I can pull them all the way down.

I can see the large bulge through his black boxers. I place my hand over it rubbing my palm up and down.

Seems to work because he rushes to pull the black material off his legs. His dick standing tall against his stomach.

"Holy" I mumble wrapping my hand around him. He winces when I rub my thumb against the red tip.

"Oh Fuck" he mumbles running his hand through his hair pushing it from his forehead.

I tuck my lip between my teeth before hesitantly put my lips around him. Harry puts his hands on my cheeks making me look up at him.

"You're so beautiful you know that?" He pants running his fingers through my hair. "You're doing so good Louis" harry says which encourages me to go further.

I use my hand for what I couldn't reach and I can feel him throbbing. I pull off moving my hand up and down faster. I sit back on my heels Harry rubs the small of my back.

"Fuck I'm gone come" Harry groans and I thumb at his slit and spurts of white ribbons land on his leg and my hand.

He comes down from his high. He leans back on his hands his chest rising and falling. I grab the box of tissues on his bedside shelf wiping my hand.

"Come shower with me" Harry invites me as he's wiping his leg off. He throws the tissue away grabbing my hand he pulls on onto the bed on top of him.

"Do you still want them?" He smirks kissing my cheek. I roll my eyes at the sarcastic comment.

"No you can keep them daddy" I laugh.