1.5

Chapter 5
Louis*

I hear the front door open from downstairs it was 6:45 figured the drive home was full of traffic.

Harry comes up the stairs the handcuffs I bought in hand.

"Whose are these?" He asks with a smirk. "Yours and Caras" I shrug standing from the bed with crossed arms.

Harry closes his eyes and sighs. "Did she come over?" He asks tossing them on the bed.

"Yeah she nearly barged in. Who is she?" Harry shakes his head and takes off his jacket.

"Don't worry about her. S'not important" He shrugs it off. "Seriously Who is she?" I ask nudging his shoulder.

Harry looks up at the ceiling. "She is my ex wife" he says his hands falling to his legs.

"I don't think I believe that. Why would she come over here?" I ask following Harry into the closet.

Harry tugs off his pants and I sit on the ottoman. "Well Louis...don't get upset" he warns me.

"I have children twins to be exact." He says and my mouth drops open. "You have children?"

He nods and I put my head in my hands. I wasn't mad that he has children I was upset with the fact he didn't mention it.

"Are you mad?" He puts a hand on my shoulder before sitting down next to me. "I'm not mad at you I'm mad you didn't tell me about them" I turn to face him he puts my legs on his lap.

"I didn't know how to tell you. Believe me I was I just..." I stop him with a kiss.

"It's okay. I'm not angry at you.. now that I understand the circumstances." I brush his hair behind his shoulder.

"Hmm now that we're on common ground" he winks before standing. He pulls me to standing returning to the bedroom.

"We should put these to use huh?" He pulls the key from the chain pushing me into the bed.

"Easy tiger...you have a phone call to make. And I have a shower to take" I say and Harry grumbles before hovering over me.

"Daddy" I complain when he kisses down my neck. "She can wait love" he reassures lifting my shirt over my head.

He trails kisses down to just below my belly button were my leggings meet my waist.

Harrys phone rings and he tries to cover up the tone by producing a moan faker than my nails

"Fuck" he says laying between my legs his thumbs digging into my hips.

His phone rings once more and then again. "Just answer it Daddy" I sit up and scoot back into sitting.

He hits the frame of the bed before standing. "Hello?!" He says angrily.

I stand from the bed going to the dresser to pull out another one of Harry's shirts he lets me wear.

"Yes Cara....Yes did you not hear me the first time?" He says angrily. I return to the bed crawling on my knees as I sit behind him.

I put my arms around him and rest my head on his shoulder and he relaxes, his free hand holding onto my forearm. "You really don't have to call me every time, I know already" he says.

"I'll be back" I whisper going to our bathroom. I plug the tub starting the water. My trip to lush would be more useful than I thought.

I put out the candles and light them just enough to see in the dim lighting.

"Next Friday" I hear Harry say as I pick out two bath bombs to ask his opinion on.

Harry

I watch Louis go down the stairs, what is he doing I smile.

Cara continues on and on Louis returns with a two wine glasses.

"Okay bye Cara" I hang up on her and go to the bathroom. "Which one?" He asks holding a bath bomb to my nose.

"Blue" I choose pulling down my boxers. "What did she want?" Louis asks stepping in first. "She always calls to "remind" me that I have to pick up the kids" I sit beside him.

"I guess she stopped by cause I didn't answer her call earlier." I shrug sighing at the hot water.

"I really like the set up" I smile at Louis who blushes. "You seemed upset" he shrugs.

I pull him closer to me he sits in my lap. "What are their names?" He asks picking up the necklace on my neck.

"Oliver Edward and Darcy Anne" I say. "Oh they sound...posh" he shrugs.

"Darcy is very very posh she sometimes forgets what it means to be humble. Oliver he's very...spur of the moment he doesn't think things out."I say and Louis laughs.

"I take it the guest rooms are theirs. But why aren't they decorated?"

I shrug. "They never wanted to change them since they're only here on every other weekends"

"And you have to pick them up Friday?" He asks nervously. "Yeah...are you okay?"

"Just worried they won't like me" He shrugs. I kiss his forehead. "How come they wouldn't like you?"

"I like you very much so they'll just have to get used to you I guess" Louis kisses my jaw.

"What did you do all day?" I decide to avert his attention.

"I was bored without you here. I went shopping I even painted a canvas because your house is so white. "Where is it I didn't see it?"

"Well I threw it away cause I messed up" he laughs. "But we should add some color to your house."

"We should add some color to our house" I correct him putting my forehead against his.