1.6

Chapter 6 *
Harry

I grab my car keys from the bowl in the middle of the countertop. Louis is seated on the love seat his head leaning on his elbow.

I chuckle "Do you want to go with me to get them?" I ask putting my keys in my pocket.

"Um yeah I'll go" Louis stands his hoodie exposing his stomach when he stretches. He slips on Neon pink puma slides I thought they were hideous but he insisted I buy them because they matched his toenail polish.

He skips in front of me catching the elevator. I lock the front door behind us and push the button for the lobby.

Cara lived in another high class condo development. She kept the place after I moved out, I still pay for it and honestly it is the fakest neighborhood you could be apart of.

The neighbors are bossy, nosey and snobby.

"Hey Daddy you can't park here" Louis taps my shoulder pointing to the orange cone that I nearly ran over.

"It's alright" I unbuckle my seat belt and get out of the car to move the cone before pulling into the space.

"I can't believe you" Louis laughs

"I can't believe you" Louis laughs. "I pay rent here I deserve my own space" I scoff and honk the horn.

"Please go up there and get them. Don't honk for them" he argues. "Louis they're probably on their way out already" I say but he's not having it.

"Please Daddy?" He pleads with those irresistible big blue eyes. "Alright Alright" I sigh before opening the car door and going to the front door.

I knock and Darcie opens is. "Darcie go grab your bag" Cara says nudging her from the doorway. Darcie quickly goes up the staircase Oliver coming down simultaneously.

"Dad! Dad! Dad!" Oliver yells his bookback on his back. He runs and hugs me his arms in the air

"Olly you're getting too big for me to hold you" I give in to the eight year old anyway and put him on my back.

"Harry he has a dentist appointment Sunday at 8 in the morning so either you can take him or bring him back" Cara says and Darcie returns.

"I'll take him Sunday I'm off anyways" I say and Darcie holds my hand her pink roller book bag in her other.

"I mean it he can't miss this appointment" she holds a finger up. "Alright sheesh" I say and she tells them bye before closing the door.

Louis

Harry comes from the condo ally. Darcy holds his hand her book bag rolling beside her. Oliver is on his back Harrys hand holding onto his book bag.

They're so adorable.

"Darcy" Harry groans when she walks to the wrong car. "This way princess" he puts his hand on the top of her head guiding her the correct way.

I unlock the backseat doors for them and the two climb in on one side putting their bags on the floor. Harry gets in the front seat and buckles his seatbelt.