4.13

I know you guys don't care about my commentary but it's pouring down rain at my campus and I have to walk cause I'm too poor to afford transportation (and none of my "friends" could drive me to class) and my pants are soaked, my umbrella broke and I took sanctuary in the dining hall......yay

But here's a vasectomy chapter cause when I wrote this I had no inspiration so why not

Chapter 63
Louis

"RiSe and sHiNe" I say pressing the button on the wall to open the blinds. "Today is surgery day" I hum

Harry sulks and pulls the duvet over his face. "I can't believe you talked me into this" he mutters his voice deep from sleep.

"It's probably painless" I try to lighten the mood as I sit down on the bed.

"Why didn't you schedule one with me?" He asks holding my hand. "You said it pointless for me to get one. I bottom remember?" I pretend to be disappointed.

"Are you sure you don't want more kids?" He asks tilting his head. "Harryyy we wanted four now we have five....and if we want more later on we can always reverse it or adopt"

Harry kicks his legs childishly. "Anyways my mums on her way. Your appointment is in an hour so get up" I kiss his forehead and pull the duvet off.

Harry gets up and goes to the bathroom for a shower while I go downstairs to do last minute tidying.

"Why is dad getting surgery again?" Oliver asks pulling out a chair at the dining table.

"He's getting a vasectomy so we can't have anymore children." "Okay so I know the procedure but do they cut his balls off or...?" He asks with furrowed brows.

"No...god no I'll explain later. Go get Arlo and wake up Darcy your grandmother is on her way." I say.

"Why didn't we just drive to her house?" "Your dad and I don't quite trust you to drive with Arlo, not on your own." I reply and he goes up the staircase.

The three return and make busy watching tv while I check on Harry. "How's it going?"

"Saying my final goodbyes" he says with a frown. "I was going to personify my dick but I decided not to" he says and I scoff.

"I tried to explain to Oliver what was about to happen to you and he thought they were going to cut them off"

Harry winces. "I'd request that they kill me if they dismember me"

I slap his arm. "You wouldn't stay around for me and your children?"

He pretends to think. "I'm just kidding it'd be hard to cope with but I wouldn't leave." He says putting his arm around my waist.

"They're not going to dismember you. Just a simple cut and then you're sewed up and sent back home" I say trying to lighten the mood.

*