5.4

Chapter 85
Third
Short

"Stop Chanel" Harry says pushing the spotted pig from his lap. "Harry just let her sit in your lap she likes you" Louis says from the floor where he sat with Arlo and the boys.

"She keeps laying on my crotch. It's weird" he huffs nudging her away.

"She's looking for dick cheese" Oliver mumbles laughing quietly and Harry smacks the back of his head. "Stop being vulgar"

"I just said dick cheese what do you want me to say?" He asks smacking his lips.

"The medical term is smegma" Louis says. "But whatever".

"Either way I don't have it so stop talking about it please" Harry cringes.

Oliver sighs loudly and flips through the channels on the tv.

"You do have dry skin" Louis says out of the blue. "And you remind us of lord farquaad"

"Okay this isn't pick on your dad day." "Husband" Louis says.

"Dad why do we have to live like cavemen?" Darcy groans. "Because I think spending time from technology will make us stronger as a family"

"I think it's just going to make us irritated with each other" Oliver crosses his arm leaning his head against the back of the couch.

"Only if you allow it to happen" Harry says. The room is quiet for a while.

"Well I'm going to Marinas" Darcy sighs standing to her feet. "Yeah I'm just gonna ride over to Rudy's" Oliver says awkwardly leaving the room. Then the house altogether

Louis sighs quietly he felt a overwhelming feeling of remorse for Harry. "I'll be back. Do you want some tea?" Louis asks.

Harry nods deciding to occupy himself with his kids. Louis fans his eyes it couldn't be hormones, so maybe he was just being a softy.

"Mummy can we play outside?" Arlo asks, she tries to look Louis in the face but he's occupying himself with the brewer.

"Yeah ask daddy to help you okay?" Louis says tucking a strand behind her ear.

The commotion moves outside and Louis goes onto the patio with two mugs. "I was wondering what you were doing?" Harry says nudging Louis when he sits down next to the pool.

"Hey look at me" Harry says bending down to look at Louis. "Look at the pigs" Louis says distracting him.

"Were you crying?" "Yes I was so let's not talk about it before I start again" Louis chuckles sadly and he holds Harrys free hand.

"But why. You can't just cry and not tell me why" Harry says matter of factly. "I can"

"Please?" Harry pouts leaning against Louis shoulder. "Harry" Louis groans playfully nudging him away.

Harry doesn't give in and Louis sighs. "I just want you better Harry. I thought it was sad when Darcy and Oliver left."

"I'm probably going through my own midlife crisis" he laughs. "Well I have you four at the moment"

Noah and Rowan sit happily with Arlo at her plastic pink table, "six" Louis says pointing to princess and Chanel who squeal and run circles around the three kids.

*

Harry leans against the door frame of his and Louis office. Louis back was facing the door as he squatted to look into his file cabinet.

Harry clears his throat making Louis turn around. "Hang on a second" Louis whispers taking the AirPod out of his ear.

"Yes?" He says knowing Harrys caught him. "Who're you talking to?" Harry asks tilting his head. "Myself of course" he scoffs and Harry roles his eyes.