6.2

Chapter 94
Third
Chapter Countdown: 6

(BTW Darcy and Oliver moved across the street into flats)

Louis was awoken by Noah this morning. Harry was as well but only because the bed dipping where the three year old lay.

"Mummy?" Noah stands on the pink stool beside the bed, Louis was facing the window as was Harry who was the little spoon. Again.

"Yes Noah" Louis hums the sun was rising but it was hidden behind clouds and their curtains.

Louis turns over turning on their lap, Harry emitting a mumble. "Ro....Ro is picking his nose"

Louis furrows his brow having not heard. "What?"

"Ro has germs" Noah whines. "Well tell him I said to stop or he's sitting in time out"

"No I don't wanna go back he's gross" he crosses his arms.

"Are you fibbing?" Louis asks because sometimes Noah would tell stories so he could lay in his parents room.

"No I swears it. I not telling stories" he shakes his head. Louis sighs. I'm not going to argue with a three year old at 5 in the morning Louis thinks before helping Noah onto the bed.

Harry turns onto his side facing Louis his youngest son pretending to make snow angels in the middle of the California King.

"Daddy, Ro is being gross" he says once more. The grey sleeves of his onesie were rolled up because he told Louis, "they're too long I can't see my hands"

"What'd he do?" "No harry we've already heard the story" Louis groans.

Harry mocks him with a face and a hand puppet making Noah giggle.

The three fall back asleep and somewhere in between Rowan wakes them up again but luckily it was time for Harry to get up anyways.

"Go get your toothbrush's and wake up your sister" harry sits up in bed helping Noah to the floor. "And Rowan" Harry motions him over with his finger.

"Don't tease your brother" he hums opening the bedside drawer to grab the small container of hand sanitizer.

Rowan nods rubbing his palms together

"Wake up babe" Harry says his arm draping over Louis side. "Don't be crabby" he hums kissing his temple.

"I'm still tired" Louis mumbles popping his arms. "You poor thing" Harry pouts and Louis squints his eyes at him.

"Our anniversary is in three days" Louis stands from the bed. "I know, we've been married 3 years" (I can't remember honestly)

"What did you want to do?" Harry asks grabbing Louis stool to bring to the bathroom where three toddlers stood with toothbrushes.

"I don't care what we do." Louis shrugs. "I asked you though" Harry retaliates turning the faucet on.

"What do you want to do?"

*

"Where's your bookbag?" Louis asks tying Arlos shoes her navy shirt and brown plaid skirt was a common fit.

"Daddy has it" she hums standing to her feet. Harry comes in with the pink unicorn head bookbag over his shoulder and matching lunch box.

Arlo goes to Kings Primary Academy it's the same private school Darcy and Oliver went to their entire academic life, which was probably because Harry paid a lot of money for his kids to go there.

"Tell sissy bye" Harry says opening the garage door. Harry was carpool today, when Harry goes to work Arlo goes to school and vice versa with Louis.