5.3

Chapter 84
Third

Harry looks like ^

Louis, Darcy, Oliver, Arlo, Rowan, Noah, Princess, and Chanel all stood by the window sill watching Harry out in the pool.

"What's lord farquaad doing?" Oliver asks and Louis flicks his forehead. "Don't call him that" he says.

Harry was laying on a pool floaty fully clothed the book Anne brought on his chest.

He was dressed in his yoga attire him Arlo and Harry would be leaving soon for their class.

"You two nearly killed him last week" Louis argues picking up Noah and Rowan putting them on his hip.

"How he knew we bought golf carts. He didn't know you had got another pig" Darcy says with her arms crossed.

"Still your dad's going through right now so for the next month or so just try to make it stress free" he says leaving the room. "And stop milking his crisis" he adds going down the hallway to put the twins to bed.

Louis goes to the pool kneeling on the side. He dips his hand in the water flicking droplets on Harry.

"Are you ready to go love?" Louis asks his husband who drifts towards him his eyes still closed.

"I guess" he mutters puffing air through his lips. "Am I ready for yoga or is yoga ready for me?" He mutters.

Louis frowns and Harry gets out of the pool as best he can without getting wet. "Do you think the yoga moms will laugh at me?" Harry asks picking Arlo up once they go inside.

"No they'd be happy to have you there. Arlo always talks about you" Louis grabs his car keys.

The studio where Louis goes to yoga had dance classes as well in which he thought Arlo would enjoy rather than staying home.

Now that they had pigs she'd probably want to stop dancing

Harry pulls his hair up into a tiny pony the rest falling back down.

Once they arrive Mrs.Catherine takes Arlo to their classroom she waves to her parents while Harry follows Louis.

"Hi Louis!" Jessica whose friends with his college friend Cameron says when she enters the room.

"Hi Jess this is my husband" Louis introduces him and they shake hands. "I got Louis into this yoga class" she chuckles.

"I feel really old compared to you all" Harry says his arm around Louis shoulders.

Harry and Louis sit together before Louis realizes he's left his bottle in the car. "I'll be back I left my water bottle" he says standing to his feet. Harry nods.

Louis goes to his car grabbing the pink hydroflask. "Hey Louis" a female voice says spotting him. "Hey jojo"

Joanna was the instructor but Louis called her jojo. "Oh I brought Harry today he's been a bit down lately. Can you say something that'll make him feel....younger? Which he's young but...." Louis says rolling his eyes.

"I understand Louis" she laughs and they return to the studio. Louis sits down next to Harry who puts his arm around him once more

"Harry I'm afraid the teenagers class was yesterday" Joanne says and harry scoffs with a smile.

*

"Louis did you hear what Joanne said?" Harry says as they walk to Arlos classroom. "Before or after you fell asleep" Louis says and Harry bumps him with his hip.

"She was implying that I look like a teenager" he gawks "I told you, one day at the studio and you're already getting compliments"

Harry puts his arm around Louis. "Are you ready to go" Louis asks Arlo who nods.