1.9

Chapter 9*
Third

Harry ends up taking everyone to the ice skating rink on the way their he called the place and asked to reserve it for the next five hours

Once their they spot people leaving out of the building and of course they get stares.

"You have some enemies" Louis says speeding up to walk next to Harry. "Well everyone complained about wanting to go somewhere" Harry shrugs.

"Oh don't be so square" Louis says and Harry opens the door to the place cold air rushing out.

*

"Dad come on!" Darcie says professionally gliding across the ice backwards. Louis found out Darcie had took up skating as a hobby when she was four.

When Louis was four he was trying to figure out how babies were made.

Louis skates to the seats where harry sat. "Why are your children so good at everything" he pants sitting down.

"Probably because I made them get out and do stuff" he shrugs. "Was that a personal dig at me?" Louis pretends to be offended.

"Maybe...maybe not" Harry puts his arm around Louis. "Dad why aren't you skating?" Oliver trips over the step but quickly recovers.

"I'd rather watch, Oliver" Harry says and Louis rolls his eyes. "You might as well join. You rented the place"

Oliver pleads, his bright blue braces on display.

"Alright I'll race you" Harry says and Oliver runs away.

*

Skating was lovely up until medics were called to the rink.

"Oliver stay still" Harry says shushing Darcy who laughed at her twin brother.

"It's cold" he mumbles. Darcy dared him to lick the frosted pole in the middle of the rink and of course Oliver listened.

"Well what'd you do it for?" Harry sighs. Louis directed the medic to Oliver. "We tried hot water but it just froze" Harry says to the official.

Harry Louis and Darcy sit on the bench awaiting the medics to unstick his tongue from the pole.

Harrys phone rings. "It's your mother talk to her" he gives Darcy the phone.

"I worry about Oliver's health when he's away you know" Louis says. "I'm sure he just does whatever at his mothers house" Harry sighs his eyes rolling.

"Cara must have caut-" Louis interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Hey mum" Louis says putting the phone against his ear.

"I'm at the skating rink with Harry and the twins" louis crosses his legs in the seat.

Louis mother knew about Harry and the age difference. And at first she was very upset she even threatened to call the cops.

Who would date someone whose 20 years younger than your mother?

But when Louis described how well Harry treated him and how nice and thoughtful he was she couldn't take away something that influential.

"I'm not sure I'll ask him why?" Louis turns to Harry who is too focused on Oliver.

"I'm sure he won't mind hang on" Louis pulls the phone away.

"What're we doing for christmas?" Louis asks placing his legs on Harry's lap. "Probably nothing much...the children usually spend Christmas with me."

"Good cause my mum wants us to come over and spend it with her it's our last family's Christmas before Lottie goes to college"

Harry nods and the medics free Oliver from the pole his tongue was a bit bloody but he was safe.

*

"Dad honk the horn so we don't go up and mums not there" Darcy unbuckles herself from the belt and Harry follows the order.

Cara came down after the 5th honk.

"God I'm coming" She spits angrily her blonde hair tucked into a high ponytail.

Harry ignores her looking her up and down. "I think she wears her hair back so tight to make for a fake face lift" he mumbles to Louis who covers his mouth.

"That's so mean. But honestly she looks way older than 30. I mean you're 32 and you're still hot" Louis compliments and Harry shrugs, "you age with grace if you're not full of hatred and bitterness"

Harry and Louis get out of the car.  "That was real posh Harry you couldn't bring them up?" She says with crossed arms.

"Mum! mum! I got my trainers and guess what we went skating and I licked one of the poles and I got my tongue stuck. So dad had to call the medics and then I got unstuck." Oliver babbles to which Cara just waves him off.

"Tell Harry bye" Cara says with a sigh. "Bye dad" they both say kissing his cheek and Cara orders them upstairs.

"Bye Cara" Harry rolls his eyes. We turn to her back in the car. "Wait Wait" we hear and the twins come back. "Bye Louis" Oliver says hugging him. "Bye Louis and thanks for keeping me company" Darcy hugs him and waves them both goodbye.

Louis gets back in the car. He pulls down the visor looking in the mirror. "Are you crying?" Harry asks starting the car.

"No I was....Uh checking my lashes" Louis lies pushing the visor back. Harry smirks. "Okay...I'm going to miss them" He pouts.

"They'll back in two weeks don't cry" Harry pulls Louis into his arms the only thing blocking them is the console.