1.13

Chapter 13*
Louis

I woke up the next morning with my wonderful sugar daddy's body suffocating mine.

"Daddy why're you on top of me?" I ask struggling to push him off.

Harry leans so our chests are no longer touching before sneezing over my shoulder.

"Ew no" I cringe sitting up my tiredness long gone. "I'm Sorry lou" Harry's voice seemed clogged but the nickname was adorable.

Harry rolled onto his side of the bed and sniffled loudly his eyes were watery and nose bright pink.

"Okay so we know for sure you're sick now." I say placing the back of my palm on his forehead.

"Nooo I don't get sick" Harry says taking may hand in his.

He's clingy when he's sick and it's very adorable

"I do think you're sick babe, your nose is runny and your coughing" I insist with a sad smile as I brush his ringlets from his forehead.

"I'm not" Harry sneezes again "sick" he says with an eye roll.

"Well I'm not going to start sneezing and coughing so I'm going in the guest bedroom." I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and harry pulls me back by my waist.

"No don't go please" he pouts.

"I don't want to get sick....just...I'll go to the shops and get you medicine." I insist. And he nods.

"My credit card is in my drawer" he says and I smirk. "You shouldn't have told me that" I joke. "You've maxed out my other one that's why I gave you your own"

"So when mine is dry I can use yours" I shrug jokingly. "Whatever" he chuckles.

I press my tongue against the inside of my cheek. "Get the soup from Panera" he says when I'm on my way down the stairs.

"Got it" I yell back and I leave the pent and go to the lobby and out the revolving door.

"What am I even getting?" I say to myself starting up the car and turning on the heat since it was early morning cold.

I parked at Urban Radish and quickly went inside grabbing a small basket which thankfully had wheels.

"You look like you need some help" I store clerk leans against the shelf. He's the same age as me looks like it at least

"Yeah I'm looking for the medicine aisle?" I say looking at the items on the shelf.

He nods "I'll take you".

"Thanks" I follow behind him.

I grabbed several cold and sinus medicines disinfectants and snacks before going to the register to pay.

I could tell the cashier was looking me up and down especially at my....Harrys car keys and the credit card that had his name on it.

"You drive a Mercedes?" He asked pushing some buttons on the screen.

"Yeah it's my daddy's" I say with a quick smile before taking my bags and leaving.

*

My phone rings while in Panera. "Where are you?" Harry mumbles.

"I'm in Panera getting your soup" I say moving forward in the lines.

"Why is it taking so long?" He groans. "Well there are other people and it's morning." I shrug.

"I called it in so I should be home soon" I switch the phone to my other ear and approach the counters

"Styles" I say and she takes the credit card.

"Did you hear that?" I ask if he hears me say his last name indicating Im coming home

She hands me my order and I go back to the car.

"Alright I'll try not to die before you get here" Harry says dramatically before hanging up.

Typical I start the car and head home.

*

"This is really disgusting" I say opening the bedroom door. Harry had Kleenex all over the bed and the floor, the heat was on but so was the fan and he was also under the covers.

"I'm really disgusting" he pouts. I laugh and put the Panera bread bag on the bed.

Harry cleared a spot and threw away the used napkins. I spray a layer of disinfectant and get back in bed with him.

"Where's my card?" He asks remembering I still had it. I smack my lips and give him the weighted card back.

"The cashier asked if I drove a Mercedes" I smirk remembering the encounter.

"What'd you say?" He sniffles loudly. "Yeah it's my daddy's...you should've seen his reaction" I pull the plastic lid from my container the steam escaping the bowl.

Harry chuckles the best he can before using his fork to tap the plastic lid. "Help" he mumbles pitifully.

I take the lid off for him. "I don't think I've seen you this vulnerable" I laugh.

"Well remember it well cause I try my best not to get sick"

I roll my eyes. "And here we sit"

"Achoo!" Harry startles me and thanks me for helping him.

"Why'd you buy vegan friendly stuff" Harry mumbles pulling the bag of chocolate covered pretzels from the grocery bag.

"Because I thought about going vegan possibly a resolution." I shrug.

"How're you going vegan if you're eating chicken?" Harry asks blowing his spoon.

"I thought you were dying"

"I was because you were gone and I was here alone" he says and I was about to aw but the room filled with a 32 year old man slurping his chicken noodle soup.