6.6

Chapter 98
Chapter Countdown: 2

"Alright it's nap time" Louis says watching the credits roll down the screen. "One more....please" Rowan asks.

"It's no school why can't we watch more" Arlo pouts. "Because if you don't nap now then youll sleep through dinner and be up early."

"And mummy and daddy have to sleep too" Louis says brushing her fly aways from her head.

The two give in and Louis get them dressed the boys in matching dinosaurs onesies and Arlo in an oversized Moana shirt.

"Go give daddy kisses" Louis stands from his knelt position and the three go to Harry's office.

"Roar!" Rowan screams startling Harry. "God Rowan I nearly peed my pants" Harry says making the toddlers giggle and skip to Harry's side.

"Wait a minute you're not Rowan you're a dinosaur where's Rowan?"

"Ate him" Rowan points to his twin. "Or did you?" Harry points at Noah who wore a red dinosaur hood.

"Ew no" he says sticking his tongue out. "Daddy do we have to nap?" Arlo asks rubbing her nose with her sleeve.

"If mum said then yes you have to." Harry sighs and the three huff.

"What do you and mummy do when we nap?" He inquires pushing the hood back from covering his eyes.

"They eat icecream and play with the Wii" Arlo crosses her arms. "How do you know?" Harry scoffs.

"Because I saw mummy had the pink remote" she pokes her lip out and crosses her arms.

That wasn't the wii remote Harry thinks.

Noah pats Harrys legs and dangles his sleeve covered hands for Harry to get the hint to roll up.

"Have you quite finished?" Louis asks sticking his head in the door. Harry rolls Noah's sleeve and Arlo is first to kiss his cheek then take Louis hand.

Rowan whose in Harry's lap leans his head forward and Harry covers his forhead awaiting his child's skull to hit his.

Louis fondly rolls his eyes. "Noah what will it be today?" Harry asks holding his hand out then taps his nose

"Only I get nose touches you have to be apart of our alliance in order to do that" Louis says matter of factly making Noah giggle before high giving Harry.

"Have sweet naps" he says and Louis takes them to their rooms shortly after returning back to harry.

Harry leans back in his chair as Louis walks around it. "Do I get a kiss from you?"

"I'm not taking a nap" Louis shrugs and Harry squeezes his hip. "What're you working on?" He asks sitting down in his pink office chair.

"I honestly don't know" Harry laughs rubbing his nose. "Liam's trying to convince me to invest in boats" Harry says clicking his pen.

"Like yachts?" "Yeah but I know the market and its low right now"

"Well if it's low then isn't it a good time to invest?" Louis says and harry shakes his head.

"When markets low then you have to ask 'why is it low', 'what's the reason for the declining interests?"

Louis nods anyways. "I wouldn't mind a yacht if our own. Our honeymoon was fun"

"Kids with mile deep water? I don't think so" Harry shakes his head. "Besides you got to clean it and drive it down there. To much work"

"Hire a yacht boy?"