5.11

Chapter 92
Third
Chapter Countdown 8

  "I don't wear makeup" Harry says when Louis fishes through his gold bag of makeup

"Well you're going to start today." Louis says lifting himself to sit on the counter before opening his legs for Harry to stand between.

"You're tanner than I am so let's pray this matches" Louis mutters taking a beauty blender against Harrys face.

"Ow that hurts my sores. Do you have to do it so hard?" Harry pouts rubbing his sore eyes.

"Sorry" Louis apologizes. "I look like a ghost" Harry ticks his teeth and blows air through his lips.

"You look fine" Louis says closing the tube of concealer. Truth is Harry didn't look fine he still had small barely noticeable welts on his cheeks.

"Louise will be there she'll make sure the cameras flatter you" Louis says to his husband who stands between his legs.

"I'm ruined" he groans throwing his head back as he stomps out of the bathroom. "I'm going to my mums room" he huffs.

Arlo watches her dad's temper tantrum. "Me too"

"Arlo you're in your mums room" Darcy says her elbow under her chin.

"Well I go to Gigi's" she lets out and audible 'humph' and goes to the bathroom where Louis was.

"I go to Gigi's mummy?" She asks and with Louis help, she opens the hotel room door.

"What the hell did you do?" Oliver asks confused as to why Harry was making it seem like Louis was the reason for his hives.

Louis shakes his head. "Nothing he's just upset he'll get over it. And Arlo she's just acting like your father" He says picking up Noah who was pulling on his jeans.

"I think you did good on his makeup" Rudy shrugs.

*

"Hi I'm Louis" Louis says shaking the interviewers hand. "Nick nice to finally meet you. Where's harry?"

"Um he's had an allergic reaction so just try not to stare" Louis whispers and then the door opens.

"Hi nick, how are you?" Harry shakes his hand and sits next to Louis. Louise comes in a few minutes later touching Harrys face up.

"Good you're still looking young as ever" he says crossing his legs. "Oh don't be posh nick" Harry 'pfts'.

 "Oh don't be posh nick" Harry 'pfts'