6.1

Chapter 93
Third
Chapter Countdown 7
🍂 Beginning of Part 6

Darcy/Oliver - age 19 Arlo - 5  Rowan/Noah - 3

"I need your help" louis says his head was against Harrys chest and Harrys arm was against his hip.

"With" harry raises a brow his eyes still closed.

"I can't beat this level" he groans angrily, his thumbs press against the screen before handing the phone to Harry.

Harry beats it in no time but an ad pops up and harry sits through it. "Thank you" Louis says reaching for his phone. "Wait I'm not done"

"Just skip it." And the old man clicks the app. "God why'd I give it to you"

"I'm sorry I'm interested in this game."

"But haz this is my phone" Louis whines. "Take a nap" Harry chuckles covering Louis eyes.

Louis sits for what feels like hours in darkness from Harrys hand the only sounds being from the games. "Alright this is lame" Harry says handing the phone back.

"You downloaded like 7 games" Louis gawks at the new apps.

"I'm sorry I'm a business man marketing is my favorite".

"Your breakfast is my favorite" Louis says his leg hooked between Harrys and Harry hooks Louis legs around his torso.

"What would you like?" Harry laces his fingers between Louis. "Like waffles or something" he sighs

"Waffles or something" Harry repeats. "If your trying to distract me from your hands in my pants it's not working" Louis nose scrunches.

Harry pretends to be upset the lace material hooking onto his ring hiking them up. "Okay Owww" Louis drags out. "Those are my jewels" he chuckles.

"Your lucky you didn't have yours cut open"

"You're never going to let that go are you?" Louis asks twirling a strand of hair around his finger. "No I let go of my ability to procreate but I'll never let go of this tragic moment" Harry wipes a fake tear and Louis rolls his eyes.

*

"This looks so wrong" Louis laughs at Harry who laying on his back Louis hands pressed into his shoulders.

"We've been here before" Harry says the amount of weight on his tired arms was making him giggle a bit.

A delirious giggle

Harry had went to yoga again with Louis after breakfast and was recommended he'd work on his shoulders, this is why Louis was practically sitting on him.

"This feels great" Harry's eye brows raise a bit. "Let me know when to stop" Louis chuckles quickly leaning forward Harrys shoulders letting out a satisfying crack.

"Mum when're w-" Darcy opens the bedroom door. "Is this a bad time?"

"No it's for yoga" Louis reaffirms and Harry lets out get another giggle. "So are we going shopping or?"

"Yeah were coming" Harry says and Louis stands to his feet pulling Harry up by his hands.

"I feel younger already" Harry hums putting his arm around Louis waist.

Louis goes to the younger boys room. You'd think a maid lives on one side of the room and a wild horse on the other.

"Wakey wakey" Louis sings turning on the bedroom light. The twins had been put down for a nap around lunch time.