3.6

In honor of me being a Scrooge here's an update
#2020

Chapter 45*
Third

Louis and Harry both woke up around 5 in the morning. Somehow the twins managed to fall asleep in their bed.

They decided to go downstairs and spend their morning together seeing as it was usually tied up with either the twins or Arlo.

"I'm still tired" Louis yawns starting the faucet. Harry just lays down on the black leather sectional. Leaving Louis favorite spot for him.

"Remind me to" Harry starts but sighs forgetting what he had to say. Louis pours tea returning to the couch.

"Remind you to...." Louis sits down Harry lays his head in his lap. "Schedule Oliver's dentist appointment on friday"

Louis furrows his eyebrows. "Isn't today Friday?"

Harry squints before rubbing his eyes. "Well remind me to reschedule his appointment for next Friday"

Louis smiles putting his cup on the side table. He picks up Harrys wrist and types away at his watch making a reminder for him.

The two talk for a few minutes before both return to sleep

Oliver and Darcy wake up in their bed around 7:30 and go downstairs. "Shh" Darcy shushes her brother who had no understanding of how truly loud he is.

"Can you cook" Oliver asks. "Only Grilled cheese like Ca- mum" she shrugs.

"Dad would flip"

Harry shuffles awake. "Why would I flip?" He asks pulling himself into a sitting position. Louis still asleep. "We were going to make breakfast"

Harry yawns and scratches his chest. "Well I'm awake now so I'll help you" harry stands from the couch his knees popping.

"What's crackalackin?" Oliver whispers to Darcy with a faint laugh. Darcy stifles her own.

*

"Holy shit...shoot you scared me" Harry says with a small laugh. Louis puts his tea cup in the sink.

"I was standing there for like five minutes." Louis says leaving against the bar.

"We should start a swear pig" Darcy suggests. "I try not to swear around you" Harry says keeping a close in on Oliver cracking eggs.

"Well lately you've been slipping....we've been slipping" Louis shrugs. "Why am I encouraging a swear pig....I'll loose plenty of money" Louis chuckles.

"I say swear jar so Oliver and I can buy Nintendo's or phones....I don't know if we're to old for Nintendo's" she tilts her head before shrugging.

"So we cant win our money back?" Harry furrows his brows. "No cause what would be the fun in that"

"Do you have rules?" He asks leaning against the countertop. Oliver steadily stirring the eggs.

Darcy nods smiling because she's gotten her way. "Alright...feed them to me"

"When you're around us you cannot curse or it's one pound in the swear pig" she starts tapping her index finger against her other.

"The swear pig is unlimited so no limits to how much money goes in" she states the obvious.

Her cheeks shade with red once she can't come up with another good rule. "Uh Ill think of some more...Oliver and I will discuss" she says confidently.

Darcy returns to her brother. "Why not call it a swear bank?" Harry mutters with a smile. "I-I don't know...whatever makes her happy."

Harry kisses Louis cheek and checks the stove clock.

"I'll check on Arlo" Harry says leaving the kitchen and jogging up the staircase. "Have you discussed" Louis chuckles turning the heat down on the stove.

"Um we've decided that the swear pig will be named Chris P Bacon" Oliver giggles. Darcy must've not know seeing he shock on her face.

She covers his mouth, "we also decided that we will hold the rewards I mean....savings once the pig is too full"

"Hmm whose to say you won't spend it?" I ask pulling down plates. "Then We'll have to buy a huge pig." She shrugs.

*

Louis was standing in the bathroom having just started the water.

"Ooh you scared me" his breath shakey. "That was payback for earlier." Harry says his arm around Louis bare waist.

"Have you got Arlo to bed?" Louis asks seeing their daughter was no longer with Harry.

Harry sighs his hair falling in front of his eyes. "Nope she's not cooperating" he steps from the doorway where Arlo was cushioned between pillows on their bed.

Louis aw's at the sight. "She'll go eventually" he says stepping into their bedroom to turn on some quiet music for her.

"Do you think you'll ever get a tattoo?" Harry asks. He himself had many including his children's names (instead of the A and G on his shoulders it's D and O).

Louis returns to the bathroom. "Hmm not sure, if I did it'd be like compass or something" He shrugs turning the water off.

Harry furrows his brows "why a compass?" He asks he figured Louis would get a Rose like his or a quote

"To match your ship, or an arrow" he traces the organ on Harry's arm.

"But if I were to get a tattoo (tahtooh as he'd pronounce) I'd probably be scared" he admits.

"You've been cut open before" Harry says with a faint laugh. "I know but I wasn't aware...which would you say are your stupidest?"

Harry hums having regretted some. "Probably Pingu or the key" he points to a small key on his wrist.

"That's a key?" Louis asks he'd seen it a thousand Times But never thought it was a key. "I thought it was a dead fish or something"

Harry pulls his arm towards him covering the tiny tattoo. "I'm sorry I just didn't know" Louis covers his mouth.

"R-" Arlo blows a raspberry grabbing their attention. "You're so close Arlo" Harry says holding her hand.

"Release the studio version of medicine"

JK