1.8

Chapter 8 *
Louis

Sunday morning harry gets up and says something about Oliver's dentist appointment. Only thing I remember is waking up and the bed empty.

I get up around 8:47 that morning Harry said his appointment was at 8 so they had to have left earlier.

It's weird without Harry next to me without his body heat it's cold, cliche I know.

I sit up with crisscrossed legs a hum filling the room from the fan. I get out bed and check on Darcy and she's awake.

"How long have you been up?" I ask leaning against the door frame. She shakes her head no as she rubs her eyes. "Not long I heard Oliver and dad earlier"

"Yeah he had a dentist appointment"  I shift on my feet. "Would you like to go and get breakfast? I'm sure you don't want eggs and toast again" I nervously chuckle.

She laughs and shakes her head no....actually laughs.

"Um just meet me in the living room when you're changed or you can go in your pajamas" I shrug and her eyes grow wide.

"Dad would go nuts" she says sliding from the bed. She's wearing a Burberry shirt and black leggings.

"He won't mind" I reassure we go to the living room I text Harry while she puts her shoes on.

Papito 🐸🍆
Darcy actually laughed at me!!!!! 🥰

He texts back seconds later.

From Papito🐸🍆
Wow, what a milestone. What're you doing up so early?

He's the only person I know who uses commas when texting.

Papito🐸🍆
Going to breakfast what car can I drive?

From Papito 🐸🍆
https://www.uber.com/FreeRide

Papito🐸🍆
I have my license you know....🙄

"Do you know where the car keys are?" I ask Darcy she might have insight to where he keeps them.

She shrugs.

From Papito 🐸🍆
Look at the door of the sink drawer. And be careful! Take the Rover it's has more safety tech and wear your seatbelt. 😩

Papito 🐸🍆
Thanks papi 💦

I shove my phone in my pant pocket and pull the key from the row of hook.

*

After breakfast Darcy and I await under the nail dryer for our polish to dry.

"What do you think Harry will say about your nails?" I ask Darcy who is being extra careful about peeking under the light.

"Um probably what on earth" she says mocking his much deeper accent. "Mum always paints my nails but dad messes up"

"And usually it's just one color" she looks under the light once more. Each of her fingers were a different color and they each had different jewels on them.

I decided with acrylics I let Darcy do her own designs since she couldn't get faux nails. "Okay were done" I say when the purple light clicks off. I generously tip the nail artists and we go back to our pent.

"Will you and dad get married?" Darcy asks pulling her door closed. "Um I'm not sure" I shrug using my knuckle to push the start button.

"We're still very early in our relationship. But its possible some day. Why do you ask?" A million things go through my head, has Harry mentioned a ring, I'm still 17, do the kids want us married?

"I just...I don't know I think dad is happy now. Before he was just...meh, but now he seems happy" she nods looking down at her nails.

Darcy don't make me cry

*

Harry

"Dad hurry I have to show Louis my trainers" Oliver pushes the letter H button repeatedly.

"You have a lisp now" I mutter ruffling his brown curls.

"Louis Louis Louis!" He exclaims quickly taking his shoes off before running up the stairs. I lock the door and put my laptop bag on the couch.

I go up after him. "Dad they had ice cream without us" Oliver says looking in the the carton of ice cream.

Louis and Darcy were asleep in our bed, Revenge of the Bridesmaids was playing I remember watching it a couple nights ago with Louis who insisted it was a great rom com.

"Harry?" Louis mumbles when I sit at the foot of the bed. "Look I've got trainers" Oliver says hurriedly crawling between the two.

"That's pretty cool" Darcy mumbles her eyes still partially closed. "Oliver be still" Louis groans sitting up.

I chuckle when he doesn't listen. "I've got a Skype call so you three stay quiet" I kiss Louis forehead.

"Dad stay with us" Darcie says perking up and Oliver pleads with her.

"Yeah Dad stay with us" Louis says with a raised brow.

"Dad we go to mums tonight and we don't want to leave. And we haven't done anything fun." Oliver says and clicks his tongue.

"Me and Louis got our nails done" Darcy says holding her hands out. "What on earth" I say looking at each individual nail.

Darcy giggles. "I told you he'd say that. But Louis make clicking sounds and his are longer" she says Louis was still on his side the duvet over his shoulder.

"Aw I want my nails done" Oliver says looking at his bare nails. I shake my head fondly "You both go and put your coats on and wait in the living room for us."

The two leave the room Oliver asking more about the paint on Darcy's nails.

"Let me see yours" is say trailing my hand up the bottom of the duvet.

Louis kicks his legs away. "Stop!" he shrieks. "I'm ticklish". Louis holds his hand out, the dark red vibrant against the white bed.

"She said they click" I furrow my brows and Louis scoffs and taps his fingernails together.

"Silly daddy they don't actually click" he says in a childish tone. Before standing.

"You know what Darcy told me earlier?" He hums putting his arms around my neck. "What was that?" I ask kissing him.

"She said that you seem happier with me...or at least you seem happier than you were before we started" Louis plays with the tie around my neck.

"Well that is very true. I am happier with you here"

"She also asked ifweweregettingmarried" he whispers the last part. "Love, I can't hear you" I chuckle.

"She asked if we would ever get married" he tilts his head. "Oh and what'd you say?"

He shrugs, "maybe someday"

"Id want to be older if we did get married but we've only dated for about three weeks. So we have a lot of time." He runs his fingers through my hair.

I kiss him once more. "I'll buy you a ring though that way you can say we're married or you can just flaunt it" I laugh.

"Fair play"