2.3

Rated M for Mature

Chapter 23*
Third

"Louis?" Harry asks from his side of the bed. "Yes" Louis says turning to face him. "I'm really sorry"

"I know Harry you don't have to keep saying it" Louis complies turning back to this side. "But I have to" Harry says leaning onto his elbow.

"I'm sorry for degrading you that night. Everything that's mine is yours. Education is important and it's important to follow your dreams" He starts.

"I'm sorry for coming home late those nights and pushing you away."

"And most importantly I'm sorry for cheating. Deeply sorry and I regret even thinking about it. I lied about Collins being Mr.Oakleys son and I lied about the meetings I had with him"

Harry hadn't taken the time to think about the shit he'd put Louis through but now that he's saying it out loud he would've never taken himself back if he was in Louis shoes.

"Sylem was the one I was cheating w-" Louis stops him.

"I know Harry. I looked into it myself, I had a feeling" He says pulling the covers over his shoulder. "I'm tired okay" Louis mutters.

Harry bites his lip. "Okay. Can I hold you?...please" Harry asks softly his hand on Louis back.

Louis turns to face him. "I gotta get better" Harry mumbles kissing Louis forehead. "Maybe We'll work it out" Louis replies.

*

The next morning Louis wakes to the sound of a vacuum. He groans and glances at the clock. 7:35

Louis gets out of bed and goes downstairs. "Why're you cleaning so early?" Louis says over the vacuum as he rubs his eyes.

"What?!" Harry clearly hears him but decides to play along. Louis shakes his head with a laugh.

"I said why are you cleaning?!" He says and Harry points to his ears. Louis unplugs the vaccum.

"You are not funny" he laughs and Harry puts his arms around him and kisses his forehead. "It made you laugh though" he mumbles against his lips.

Louis hums "we're spending the day together. I want to win you back" Harry says the two of them swaying side to side.

"You've won me back" Louis says putting his arms on Harry's shoulders. "Well I want to ensure you that I'll change"

Harrys phone rings the name popping up is Cara. Harry groans with an eye roll before lazily answering it.

"What is it?" He says and Louis backhands his arm. "Be nice" he warns and go to the fridge.

"Today?" Harry says lying down on the couch. "Why today?" He complains childishly.

"I know, I make more money than you do" he shrugs. "Well it'll have to be later tonight"

He pulls the phone away "bye" he hangs up. "What'd she need?" Louis asks grabbing a bowl from the cupboard.

"Don't eat yet I was going to cook" he says putting Louis bowl back. "She said Darcy ripped her dress for some date she's going on and she needs another"

Louis scoffs "so she called you? Doesn't she work?" He asks leaning against the island.

"Yes she works in an office" he shrugs grabbing pans and putting them on the stovetop.

"How did Darcy rip..." Louis starts but decides to not go there. "Probably an excuse for more money but I'm smarter than I look"

He huffs closing the fridge door with his hip. "I'm going to buy the same dress and send it to her" he smirks. "That way I don't give her the money and she spends it on something else" he shrugs.