2.4

Chapter 24*
Harry

I wake up to a near heart attack from Louis scream. "Look at me!" He says hysterical.

"Louis What?" I say he's all fuzzy for a few seconds but then I see what he's talking about.

"Oh god....I mean what happened?" I sit up pushing the duvet off myself. "I'm hideous!" He says.

Louis returns to the bathroom and I follow after. "I'm breaking out" he says standing in front of the mirror. "Louis it's normal you're still y-" I start and he interrupts me.

"Look" he pulls off my sweatshirt he was wearing. "I have never had backne in my life" he says.

It was a sight his back and face were covered in red blemishes.

"I blame you and your toxic semen" he says tugging the shirt back on and digging in the bathroom drawer for his makeup.

I laugh "How is it my fault" I say putting my hands on his shoulders. "Because this didn't happen until this morning."

He dumps the bag onto the counter fishing for his foundation. "Well I am deeply sorry. It could be your birth control?" I say leaning against the countertop.

"It can't be because I haven't taken it" he says opening the medicine cabinet and pulling out the compact.

"I'll get you some water" I say but he swallows the pill. "If I can swallow you, then I can swallow a small pill" he shrugs.

"You're feisty this morning." I mumble and he urges me out of the bathroom.

*

Louis and I went out shopping. He so far spent at least $500 on skin care products and serums.

"Why are you buying so much it's really alright" I say and he continues looking through the shelves.

"Because Harry I'm breaking out and I've got oily skin and we have the gala next weekend I can't look like this with cameras around" he says.

"It won't show on the camera" I try to convince him. "You're just saying that" he spits and Louis goes to the checkout.

"I think you're forgetting one of the rules." I say taking back the card from his hand. He smacks his lips "Why can't I just buy what I want?"

"Louis I'm just saying it'll go away you've gotten so much stuff of the same thing." I take the bag from his shoulder.

"You've got three of these" I take the three bottles of Clinique. "And these have the same exact materials so what's the point in buying them"

"I just feel like slum" Louis was on the verge of tears and he didn't have anything to be sad about.

"Can I help you?" The clerk says and I sigh and put the bag on the counter. "Don't worry it'll be alright" I say rubbing his back.

After check out we go back to the car. Louis throws the bag in the backseat with the rest of the things we had bought.

"Speaking of the conference I've gotten your dress ordered so don't go and buy one" I reassure.

"What if I don't like it?" He says sarcastically. "Then you'll just have to tough through it" i run my hand through his hair.

*

A few days later Louis dress and my suit arrives at our place. "Louis babe your dress is here" I call and I hear him come down the staircase.

He's in grey sweatpants and a baggy shirt. "Do I have to go?" He says. "Why not it'll be fun" I reassure picking up the box.

"Besides I think you like it" I say tipping the tape from the box.

"Ooh it's pretty" Louis says spotting the gray material. "Go try it on"

Louis goes to the guest bathroom to put it on. "I swear I'm going to burst the seams" he says practically waddling back to the living room.

"You look so gorgeous

"You look so gorgeous." I say standing behind him in the mirror. "I can't breathe" he laughs.

It takes every nerve in my body to not rip the dress apart and take Louis right now.

"Why are you shaped so lovely?" I ask. "I don't know a gift from god maybe" he turns around to face me.

"You have curves in all the right places and your arse is heavenly" I say with a tight grip on his waist.

"I'm just glad my break outs are over." He says tucking his lip bottom lip between his teeth.

"So that means we can"

"Hmm not quite I have school work" Louis pecks my cheek and returns to the bathroom.

*

Third

Louis was in bed doing his homework it was Quantitative Literacy AKA math.

Harry came from down the hallway having finished his paperwork. Louis turns over onto his back the lighting from his Mac shined onto his face.

"Hm What're you doing?" Harry asked kissing Louis legs. "Math" Louis rolls his eyes. "My least favorite subject" he says.

Louis presses his foot to Harry's chest. "I know what you're doing" he ticks. "Seems like you wouldn't mind it" Harry smirks noticing the bulge in Louis shorts.

Louis bites the inside of his cheek. Louis sighs, "and then you have to help me" he says pulling his shorts down.

"Of course" Harry says and Louis rolls to his stomach. Harry kisses from Louis ankles up to the back of his neck. Louis lets out a quiet gasp and focuses on math instead of the painful boner he had.

Harry lingers kisses around Louis neck which is his favorite spot to be kissed.

"Daddy" Louis whines pressing against Harry. To which he shushes him. Harry continues and roughly pulls down Louis panties.

"Sit up for me" Harry says pulling Louis by the waist onto his knees. Harry spits on Louis hole before pressing his index finger around in a circle.

"So responsive" Harry says when Louis shutters at the cold feeling. "Please" Louis presses back against Harry which causes Harry to slap his cheek.

Harry adds his middle finger and pushes them in until he thinks Louis is prepped enough. Louis presses his forehead against the sheets when Harry pushes in.

"So tight baby" Harry moans his thumbs digging into the groove in Louis lower back. "Faster daddy...please" louis pants fisting the sheets in front of his laptop.

Louis can feel his own member slapping against his stomach. Small spurts land on the comforter.

Harry grows closer to his orgasm, Louis high pitches moans could make anything hard. Louis pushes his laptop away, Harry presses him further into the sheets his right leg coming around to keep Louis in place.

"I'm going to come" Louis says "come for you daddy" Louis says and harry groans at his words. Louis body grows weak once he orgasms.

He feels Harry throb inside him and presses against him which works because Harry ends up coming inside him.

"Holy shit" Harry pants with a quiet chuckle. Louis lays on his stomach pulling his laptop into view.

"By the way" harry kisses his cheek. "Number three is wrong"