4.27

It's Harry's birthday 🥺

Chapter 77
Louis

"No" Arlo says coming around the couch to find Harry and I sitting together.

"I knew she'd say that" Harry chuckles. "Why can't I sit with your mum?" Harry asks mocking our daughter by putting his hands on his hips.

"Betause" She says. We need to work on your c's. "Because what?"

"I say no" she shakes her head and of course harry sits her between us. "Give me a kiss"

"Nooo" she whines pushing Harry away

"One day you'll be like Darcy and Oliver and not want us around" he informs her

"No" she says once more. "Is that all you know to say?" Harry says pinching her nose.

She giggles "no" she says once more I scoff checking the bottle Rowland was currently drinking.

"Who do you think she gets it from?" Harry says sarcastically. "Not me obviously" I reply with just as much sarcasm.

I rest Rowan's chin in my hand to pat his back. "Does that hurt?" Arlo asks tucking her thumb between her lips.

"Not really Arlo" I say feeing Rowan hiccup. "Oh otay " she says sliding from the couch onto the play mat with Noah

Both Harry and I furrow our brows.

"Um what was that?" Harry whispers. "I don't know to be honest. She's just Arlo"

"Oh lovely" Harry mutters when Rowan spits onto my arm.

Harry stands and goes to the kitchen

"The glamorous side of parent hood" he says handing me the rag. "Little Rowan you look just like your mummy" He coos bending down to meet Rowan's eyes.

"After a few drinks maybe" I joke wiping the spit from my arm. Harry grimaces before taking him from my arms to lay him on the mat.

"What's going on with Dunkirk?" I ask and harry puts his arm around my shoulders. He hadn't been away for the movie since before we argued