3.10

Chapter 49*
Third

"Good morning lovely" Harry says once Louis wakes up. Louis pulls the covers up to his chin before furrowing his eyebrows.

"What do you want? Head?" He asks with a yawn. "What? No I can't say good morning to my fiancé?"

"You can just why all of a sudden the past few days we've been mad at each other" Louis asks popping his back.

"That's why. I want to make amends with you about my behavior" Harry says pulling Louis by his waist closer to him.

"Me too. We've both been stressed to the max." Louis hums his fingers fiddling with Harry's hair.

"Does your hand feel okay?" He asks the two look down at the same time bumping heads. "Ow" they both say.

"Good memories do you remember the first time that happened?" Harry asks stroking Louis hand. "I do actually. It was one of the first nights I spent with you after you asked me to be your sugar baby" Louis says.

"Look how far you've come you wouldn't even let me kiss you"

"I was 17 you were 30 Highly illegal. But I do remember that day."

"You've hardly reprimanded me. You've only spanked me three times in the four years I've known you".

"I've gotten more than your real children have and I'm a legal adult" Louis laughs

"Yeah well I think you deserved one last night" Harry says and Louis scoffs. "You need one too you were just as mean to me."

"That'll be when pigs can fly" Harry laughs. "Caras already flown before" Louis chuckles to himself.

"How can you learn to get over her if you can't stop insulting her?" Harry says kissing Louis jawline. "I don't know I probably won't get over her. I mean she's rude to me then I'm rude back."

Louis says resting his hand on Harry's cheek. "When do we move in?" Louis asks rubbing his thumb against his cheek.

"Whenever you want. We can move in today? Tomorrow?" Harry trails on planting a kiss to Louis neck.

"I think we should go shopping." Louis admits his arms coming around Harrys shoulder.

"What for we can just bring what we have here?" Harry complains. "The house is three times the size of this penthouse. And we need to change up the decor a bit I'm kind of tired of this minimalist look" Louis pecks Harrys lips.

"I quite like the minimalism" Harry chuckles he did like neutral and less is more but now he has a small child and possibly one more in the near further so white would be a pain to clean.

"Well the office and our bedroom can be minimal. I'll compromise with you"

"That's seven bedrooms plus the office, theatre , living room and the dining room and the kitchen.

"And the laundry room and the sun room and the bathrooms" Harry finishes. "Well we've got a big job for ourselves." Louis says with a pat to Harry's chest.

"Wait where're you going?" Harry whines holding Louis arm. "To check on the kids"

"But why they haven't come to bother us" Harry says and Louis shakes his head. "Then I'm going to make breakfast" Louis wiggles his arms from Harrys grasp.

Harry groans, "don't you have work today anyways?" Louis asks pulling a shirt over his head.

"I took off cause I wanted to spend the day with you" Harry says sitting up in bed. "Then help me make breakfast" Louis says he knows where Harry wanted to go and he himself wouldn't mind if it went there.