4.15

Chapter 65
Third

"Thats my mum" Louis says happily as he stands from the couch. Harry shakes his head fondly before standing as well.

"Mum I've missed you" Louis says seeing his mother and siblings in the doorway.

"I've missed you too. How are the babies?" She asks "very good...active" he sighs his hands coming to rest on his stomach.

"Come in" He steps from the doorway. The eighth of them step inside. "And how are you Harry" Jay asks and we share a quick hug.

"Wonderful how about yourself?" Darcy and Oliver come down the stairs Arlo chasing after them slowly due to the staircase.

"Doris and Erny!" Arlo says upon seeing her slightly older aunt and uncle. "Hello Lottie and Charlie" Louis says hugging his sister and boyfriend.

"Harry you didn't tell me you had a 75" Charlie says grabbing Harrys attention. "Oh yeah I took it out of the shop for the summer I'll show you" He says leaving the hustle of the dining room.

"Grandma Jay!" The twins say rushing into the kitchen. "Hello loves" she says hugging the two.

"Do you need help mum?" Darcy asks as Louis puts a cover on a dish. "Yeah can you and your brother help Lottie outside?" He hands Darcy the clear dish.

"And now five children? What did Harry say when you found out?" Jay asks filling the punch bowl.

"He actually did some "DNA Theory's" so he was certain but I had my doubts not sure why because he had twins and I have two sets of twin siblings" Louis chuckles.

"Mum can we go swimming now?" Doris asks. (They're 10 years old)

"Yeah Louis do you mind if we use your restrooms. I'm sure 9 children will fill them"

Louis wipes his hands. "Yeah you don't have to ask." He reassures. "And when you slightly tap the gas it just shoots off" Harry says closing the garage door.

Arlo pitterpatters around the island. "Mummy can you help me?" Arlo asks holding her yellow swimsuit.

Louis takes her hand "Harry can you blow these up for me?" Louis asks taking the plastic floaters and giving them to Harry.

"Sure thing" Harry says. "Alright I'm going to find Lottie" Charlie says escaping onto the patio.

Louis dresses Arlo in her swim suit and putting her feet in some sandals. "Daddy look!" She says escaping Louis grasp.

"Who bought you those?" Harry says pinching her toe. He was there when Louis had got the shoes. "Mummy"

Louis sits next to Harry who finishes blowing up the floaty. Louis sits Arlo on his lap to take out her earrings. Arlo lost the first pair they'd bought and they learned their lesson.

Louis tried to tell harry not to buy Tiffany earrings but he insists that all his girls get Tiffany earrings. While the boys have cross necklaces just like Harry's.

"Sit still darling" Louis says. "Noo" she says sliding from Louis lap.

"Arlo" Harry says. "If you don't take them out then you can't swim"

Doris, Ernest, Darcy, Oliver, Daisy, Pheobe, and Fizzy race out of the house. "You 1-2- 7 better be careful" Jay says going after them.

"You can just take them out" Louis says. Arlo crosses her arms. "Arlo Julia you can put them right back in afterwards or you can sit in time out" Harry shrugs.

She throws her head back with a pout but nonetheless lets Louis take her earrings out. "That wasn't so bad" harry puts the arm floaters on her arms Lottie comes inside looking for her phone.