5.9

Chapter 90
Third
Chapter Countdown: 10
P.S I can't write a chapter for shit

Louis and Harry sat with Arlo in their room. Harry had an interview in a few hours.

"Help spell" Arlo says pointing the end of her crayon at the paper. "H - A - R..." Harry says guiding her hand across the paper.

"Daddy?" She tilts her head looking at the five letters. "No that's Harry" Harry sounds out the letters.

(This is a stretch)

"Hawwy?" She scrunches her nose. "You name hawwy?"

"Yes my names harry" harry mimics her nose scrunch. "What you name mummy?" She points the crayon at him.

"Louis" he chuckles but helps her spell it. "Wouis" She says. "Good job"

"Hawwy... wouis" She says pointing her parents out.

Harrys watch beeps back to back. "Well that's my call" Harry says standing to his feet.

"Have fun at your interview" Louis says. "Have fun sight seeing" the two share a quick kiss then Harry kisses arlos cheek.

"Bye loves" he waves. "Bye daddy!"

After Arlo finishes her picture Louis dresses himself, her and the boys before heading to Darcy and Oliver's rooms. "Go wake Up Darcy" Louis whispers unlocking the hotel room.

"Sissy" Arlos voice rings before the door closes. Both twins hold Louis left hand while he finds Oliver's keycard in his pocket.

"Knock knock" he opens the door finding Rudy awake and doing his hair. "Oh Rudy you could've came down so you wouldn't have to wait on the snoring sack" Louis jokes nodding towards a snoring Oliver's.

"S'fine I just woke up anyways" he shrugs "Ow!" Oliver says after a loud smack can be heard. "Rowan just pimp slapped me" he says holding his cheek.

*

"Gigi you know mummy name Wouis?" Arlo asks when Jay opens the hotel room door.

"Yes I did know his name is Louis" she chuckles picking her up. "I named him Louis" she says and Arlo gasps.

"And daddy name Hawwy?" "Yeah I knew that too"

"Did you sleep well love?" Jay asks Louis while closing the door. "Amazing, I'm thankful the kids have they're own "room" Louis says with quotations.

Harry had designed the master suite with a conjoined room for kids. So one can say, privacy.

"How was your interview yesterday?" Jay says and Doris and Ernest occupy Arlo, Rowan and Noah.

Louis hums sitting on the couch. "Harry mocked me for practicing questions with him but I enjoyed myself" Louis says matter of factly.

"What was asked?" Jay sits on the couch next to him. "Mainly about how I met Harry, the kids, and media news about me"

"Media news? That doesn't sound good"

Louis raises his brows. "Some of it's not" he shakes his head. "A lot of it's just how I met Harry and how I was young" he shrugs.

"Which was illegal but I consented and we didn't have sex till after I was 18"

Jay begins "when I found out you were with him I was so angry at you"

"I know I was going to keep it a secret but after a while of not coming back to my apartment I just had to come out and be honest" he rubs his eyes thinking about when he broke the news to Jay.