3.7

Chapter 46*
Louis

"We have dinner out tonight right?" I ask Harry whose walking around with Arlo on his feet. "Yeah I've made reservations at Eleven Park" he says Arlo concentrating on her legs moving.

"What's the occasion?" I ask tickling Arlos stomach. He holds her arms to keep her from falling.

We've been trying to get her to walk. She prefers to walk with one of us rather than her walker. (She's 8 months now)

Harry hums putting her on his hip. "Just thought we deserve a night out. Darcy and Oliver wanted us to spend some time together." he says with a peck to my cheek.

"How thoughtful it's been how long?" "Nearly three weeks maybe a month"

"No" Arlo whines putting her hand between us. "Why can't we kiss?" Harry says wiggling her hand.

"No" she states once more. "Your favorite word is no huh?" Harry chuckles which makes her giggle. "We need to learn how to walk next"

Harry puts her on the floor she wobbled a bit before sitting down. "You didn't even try" harry puts her back to standing.

Harry sits on the couch. "Go to mummy" he encourages. She takes a few small steps before crawling the rest of the way.

I shrug putting her on my hip, "it's a working progress"

*
Third

Harry gets out of the shower putting a towel around his waist. "Which color?" Louis asks pointing to the two vans one Pink the other White.

Harry holds louis waist, pressing chaste kisses to his neck. "I like...the pink" he hums against his neck.

"You'll end up needing a cold shower" Louis says his hand against Harrys cheek. "You're just too sexy darling"

"I promise tonight...since all the kids are gone" Louis turns, his hands holding Harrys, a perfect fit.

Harry closed his eyes with a sigh. "We could cancel and stay in" Louis suggests with a head tilt.

"Noo way I can't stay inside any longer" Harry chuckles.

With one last kiss Harry goes to their closet. Well Louis closet with his things confined to a corner, and getting his clothes.

*

The two had finished dinner and we simply enjoying each other's company.

"You'd think building a restaurant on the lake wouldn't be a smart choice" Louis says looking out to the water.

"But it's beautiful" he hums. Harry holds out two fists. "Louis" he grabs his attention.

Louis furrows his brows. "What're you doing" he chuckles. "Pick" Harry states holding his fists palms down.

"The left" louis taps his hand. Harry opens it revealing the necklace.