4.14

Chapter 64
Third

"Hello Harry" Rudy says when Oliver lets him in the house. Harry sat with a melting ice pack on his groin.

"Hi Rudy" Louis returns to the living room with another ice pack in a bowl.

"Hey Louis..." He furrows his brows. "Oh is this why you asked me if I could get pregnant?" Rudy trails off behind Oliver.

"Oliver you really asked him that?" Harry says with furrowed brows. "Yeah because 16 and pregnant is a real thing"

"It had better not be a real thing for you or you'll be 16 and emancipated"

Louis waves him off. "So you're saying you've had sex already?" He questions. Oliver groans covering his face. "Whose to say you can't get pregnant Olly?"

Oliver rushes up the staircase with Rudy. "The answer is no Louis" Rudy replies before the theatre door shuts.

Louis face twists into disgust? "What?" Harry chuckles.

"Every man has the potential to get pregnant" Louis says pushing the sickening thought of Harry being pregnant out of his head because there was no way on this earth that'd happen.

"S'true" He says putting the couch pillow under his shirt. "But this about as close as I'll get"

Louis pokes the duck feathered pillow. "You're lumpy" he laughs. "Stop poking my children"

"So you're having twins too?" Louis rolls his eyes. "Runs in the family" Harry chuckles.

*

"What're you listening to?" Louis chuckles to his daughter whose ear is pressed to his bump.

"Dunno" she giggles. "Does hurt?" She asks noticing the small stretch marks against Louis stomach peanut A was moving around a lot.

"Just a little" Louis sighs. "Why they fighting?" She pouts.

"They're excited to get to meet you" Louis hums. "And play dress up with you when daddy and mummy can't" Harry says picking her up.

"Where's dazzy? And Olly?" Arlo asks not seeing them since she'd woken up. "Olly is right here" Oliver leans over the banister.

"Hi Wudy" she waves to Oliver's company.

"Darcy is at the beach" Louis says and she tilts her head. "Beach?"

"Like sand and water." Harry pulls up his phone. "Oh like Moana" she giggles.

*

"I feel like we've spent all day on this couch." Louis sighs leaning against the couch arm.

"Well we have except for lunch and dinner" Harry shrugs. "I didn't even do yoga today. I can tell too" Louis hums regretting he didn't do it considering how painful it was to even bend over.

"Do it now s'only ten?" Harry shrugs. "No I'm too lazy now"

Harry chuckles then yawns "I'm knackered now myself" he stretches and stands to his feet.

"Do you need my help up the stairs?" Louis jokes standing from the couch he keeps the throw blanket around his shoulders.

"Just to make sure I don't fall" harry shrugs. "Sure" Louis scoffs taking his husbands hand. At the first step Harry is already pretending to be hurt.

"Ow Ow be gentle" Harry whines loudly when Louis walks with him up the stairs. "Louis I'm fragile" he says when Louis squeezes his hand making Louis chuckle to himself.

"Your procedure was three days ago you're fine" Louis opens their bedroom door with a faint laugh.

"Harry lay d-down" Louis says between laughs. "Which pants would you like" he says kneeling in front of their dresser.

Harry shrugs "you're like another child" Louis chuckles helping his husband dress for bed.

"What does it feel like now. I haven't asked you today?" Louis asks turning out their light. "Just sore like after a workout"

Louis shrugs. "I'll never experience that because I hate working out"

Louis pulls the duvet over themselves. "Ouch" Harry's brows knit together.

"I hardly touched you" Louis says the light from the tv allowing some field of view. "The slightest touch Louis. The slightest" Harry shakes Louis shoulders gently.

"Alright I won't touch you anymore" Louis puts a pillow between them both.

"For good measure" Louis chuckles kissing Harrys lips. "Now goodnight."

Halfway through the night that pillow was back under Louis head. Harry knowing Louis doesn't like sleeping on just one.

Harrys arm was around Louis tiny waist right under his 6 month bump. Goodnight harry mutters three more times before falling asleep agains

AN- super short but the next chapter is the reveal and it's long