6.8

Chapter 100
Third
Epilogue

Louis had felt Harry get up from the bed to answer the front door. He had ordered breakfast about 30 minutes ago and he was sure it was that.

He checks to make sure Harry is gone before looking under the bed for the plastic gun he'd hid but he can't find it.

Yesterday the two were home alone and had a match Harry winning of course but Louis didn't want to loose.

"Shit where is it?" Louis mumbles and then he was shot in the ass. "Looking for this" Harry's voice rings and Louis pulls the suction cup bullet from his arse.

"Dammit Harry I knew you had something to do with it" Louis stands from the bed pulling the sheet around his naked body.

"You can't outsmart me it's just not gonna work" He shrugs setting the bag of food on the bed.

"Did the delivery person see your erection?" Louis scoffs sporting the morning wood outline through his robe.

"No but my husbands about to" he says taking the robe off and Louis reaches for the gun loading the sole bullet back in.

"Checkmate" Louis pretends to blow smoke from the gun before tossing it onto the foot-sofa.

Harry throws the bullet out the bedroom door before climbing back in bed. "You'd better be glad I love you enough to not shoot you again"

"I am very glad actually" Louis hums kissing Harrys cheek. "I'd be a bitch if I if I didn't get my way as much as you allow me to."

"Mmm that's my job love" Harry says biting Louis lower lip. "Are you excited to turn 34 soon?" (Idek his age anymore)

"No I don't want to get older" he says dramatically putting his hand to his forehead. "Why you age gracefully?" Louis says his finger traces harrys jaw.

"Because I'm one more year closer to death" "oh harry I don't want to hear that" Louis shushes him and opens the pink paper bag.

"Eat your breakfast" Louis says putting a strip of bacon between his teeth. "Yes sir" Harry chuckles unwrapping the silverware.

"I feel like French people" Louis hums and Harry fondly scrunches his nose at Louis tiny hip dance.

Something Louis subconsciously does when he approves of his food. "Because were eating breakfast?"

"Yeah it's like a cute French movie" he smiles. "Oui, c'est comme un joli film français"

"What's you say?" Louis hums rearing his cinnamon bagel into quarters. "I said what you said" harry remarks.

"Wait What did I say?" Louis asks with furrowed brows and Harry raises his own. "You need to go back to bed" Harry chuckles.

"Sorry it's early my brains not fully awake yet" Louis laughs quietly. "mon pauvre mari" (My poor husband)

Louis shrugs "okay I hope I'm agreeing to nice phrases about me"

"Oui" Harry nods

Louis turns on the telly the cult classic Pretty Woman was on. "Story of my life" he jokes

*

"Come"

"Join me"

"Hazza!" Louis tells jumping on their trampoline.

Harry was stark nude an aluminum fold was in his hands as he sunbathed. "I don't want my dick flopping around" he hums getting comfortable.

"Boo you whore" Louis laughs landing on his bum before unzipping the trampoline net.