1.15

Chapter 15 *
Third

That morning Louis and Harry are awoken to "Dad, mum its Christmas!" Oliver says running into the room.

"Oliver what did I say about knocking?" Harry yawns making Louis hum from his place against Harry's chest.

He sighs annoyed "I know sorry but it's Christmas!" Oliver repeats jumping around in circles.

Harry sits up leaning against his arm. His other arm around Louis waist. "Alright go wake up Darcy and meet us downstairs." Harry says and Oliver runs down the hallway.

"Did you hear what he called me?" Louis gasps. Harry shakes his head no "he called me mum. Literally mum" Louis says putting his hand against his forehead.

"Surprise" Harry says with a light tone before hovering over Louis their door still slightly cracked.

"How does it feel to be legal?" Harry asks. "Feels great" He chuckles playing with Harry's necklace.

"I can finally do things without parent consent" he replies. "Things like?"

"Get a tattoo or a piercing or even drink which I don't plan to do anyways" he shrugs.

"But you should get off me I hear Oliver and Darcy" Harry kisses his neck and stands from the bed.

"Why're you two still in bed?" Oliver says getting a running start before jumping in the bed.

"Really it's just me" Lou's shrugs. Oliver pulls his hand. "Ooh I like this color" he says noticing a light purple almost nude color on his nails in place of the red ones.

"Thanks Oliver" Louis laughs and stands from the bed. "Hurry" Darcy pulls Harry and Oliver does the same with Louis.

"Dad who gets to go first?" Darcy asked sitting in his lap.

"I think whoever was born first" Oliver suggests.

"Well I was here before all of you" Harry chuckles pulling a box.

"Why don't we all go at once" Darcy shrugs upon noticing the largest box had her name on it.

Louis grabs one which is a medium size and he's sure he knows what it is. Oliver drags a medium box to where he's sitting.

Louis was sure he'd go for the largest one.

"Three two one"

"Wow dad you got me a lab kit?!" Oliver exclaims peeling off the rest of the wrapping paper.

Harry shook no. "Louis you did?" He asks tears making his eyes puffy.

"Thank you so much. How'd you remember?" He hugs him. "You told me you liked chemistry"

"Oliver are you crying?" Darcy says pointing at him. Oliver still has a tight grip on Louis neck. "Yes" He sobs.

Help me Louis mouths to Harry. "Alright Oliver let louis breathe" harry pinches his sons pajama pants.

"Oh dad I'm so happy" he does the same to his father. "Oliver you're to big to be crying on me" Harry chuckled at his son.

"Darcy What did you get?" Louis asks noticing she had hardly tore into her gift. "Oh. my. god." She says reading the pink box.

It was an electric car but not just any car it was a gift for Harrys children specifically no other cars were like theirs. The companies sent the gifts to Harry's house.

A pink Bentley for Darcy and a Red G-Wagon for Oliver he just hadn't opened it yet.

Harry helps her break the box apart so she can climb in. "Please watch the walls" Harry warns her and hands her the plastic key.

"Dad what'd you get?" Oliver asks and his sister drives out of the living room seeming to forget about her twenty something other gifts.

Louis looked away from Harry trying to not give it away.

"Oh haha very funny Louis" Harry said reading the bottle

"I had to it was funny" Louis shrugs. "This is your real gift" Louis says opening Harrys wine cabinet handing him a small box.

It was BVLGARI watch with a diamond blue macaw

It was BVLGARI watch with a diamond blue macaw. Before he can even say how beautiful is Oliver grabs the bottle he had received first.

"Dad what's viagra?" He reads the label.

*

Louis wakes up to an empty household. No Harry no Darcy no Oliver. Then he remembers harry took them home late yesterday/ early morning and went to the meeting with Collins.

He hums happily remembering how great their Christmas was including his visit to his moms. It almost felt too real. He glances out the window looking at his dream car parked next to Harry's empty space.

Harry even called to get the spot painted with a reserved label.

Along with the wonderful Christmas he had he remembered Kimberlyn at the home decorating store and went back and bought the elephant she wanted.

Even the simplest things can make a difference .

Louis checks the clock Lottie would come by at three it was now close to noon. He makes himself busy by deciding to start washing clothes.

Louis grabs the old wrappers and papers from his night stand leaving just his keys and picture of him and his mother.

He closes the closet door and the bathroom before starting on their laundry.

Their room was covered in Harry's work clothes from the nights he would come home and crash before even bothering to change into his pajamas.

Louis piles up the stray clothing and sends it down the chute. He hears a thud from the laundry room before heading down.

The usual rendition of separation.

Denim
Darks
Lights
Colors
Delicate

Louis starts with the denim considering it was winter and jeans were the closest thing to lower body warmth.

Check the pockets
Check the pockets
Check the pockets

Louis has to look around to make sure no ones really in the room with him. Louis fishes through the pockets of Harry's jeans.

It's Harry's business card he scoffs at the failed intuition. He places it on the shelf but in doing so the laundry room light makes the paper see through and he sees writing on the back.

Sylem Collins
P- 790-450-2467
E- Sylem-Collins@gmail.com
Have a merry Christmas ❤️ (originally i put a tree )

Collins?

Mr.Oakleys son? Why would he put a heart?

He's just an aspiring hotelier. Louis puts the card in his own pocket and finishes the laundry.