2.13

Chapter 33*
Louis

"Are you going on the graduation trip?" Cameron asks me as I pack my things. "I've thought about it I'll have to see what my parents say" I make up some lie.

I did plan to go figured it'd be fun taking a trip even if I would miss harry. "You said that last time I asked" Cameron says taken aback.

"I swear I will ask today. When even is it?" I say throwing my bag over my shoulder.

He furrows his brows but shrugs. "Literally tomorrow....we meet at the airport tomorrow morning" he says.

I groan "seriously?" checking my phone. "Yeah and me and Ashley want you to come" Cameron says before heading back to the dorm.

I return to the parking lot and get in my car using the monitor to dial Harry. He doesn't answer meaning he was most likely in a meeting.

I return home heading up the elevator. "Oh hey Louis" Cara says upon opening the door. "Hi" I respond quickly and sit in Harry's chair.

"I saw your necklace on the fireplace. Congratulations" She says sitting down on the couch.

I was confused as to why we were even talking to each other more importantly not arguing. "Thanks" I hum.

"Have you always wanted to be a PR?" She asks taking a sip from her coffee cup. She was still in her pajamas meaning she hadn't left.

I lock my phone seeing as Harry was truly busy and wouldn't reply. "Um I originally wanted to be a designer but I thought it would be easier to work with designers than to start my own brand" I say the recliner rocking slightly.

"So will you get a job?" "I want my own money rather than spending all of Harry's"

"I might not work as much as he does but I'm tired of shopping and being indoors nearly all day. And he's an ambassador for Gucci so Alessandro can be my first internship."

*

Harry comes home while Cara is out picking up the children. "Hello love" he says to me I lean my head back over the back of the chair to which he kisses my forehead.

"I saw where you called but I was very busy with clients" he says pulling me into his lap. "Is cara gone?" He says looking for any sign of her.

"To get the kids" I hum resting my head against his chest. I remember why I called him. "Ooh I have a question to ask you"

Harry raises a brow. "You're now straddling me so it must be important" he says clasping his hands around my lower back.

I smile "it is...we're having this trip for school and I wanted you to know about it" I loosen the tie around his neck.

"Are you asking me to go cause you don't have to." "Well I was more telling you....just so you're aware"

"When is it?" He asks lightly running his fingertips up and down my sides. "Tomorrow morning"

"Tomorrow morning?!" He says with a frown. "That's too early" he complains. "I'm sorry I would've told you earlier but I forgot"

"Where are you going?" "To Australia for 6 days" he groans once more his hands flopping onto the couch cushion.

"6 days without you. What am I supposed to do?" He says and my heart flutters. "I'll bring you something back" I say stroking his hair.

"We could have a quickie before I go. I'll sacrifice sitting in a chair for nearly 21 hours with a sore bum" I suggest and Harry pretends to think. There's a knock on the door and Harry quickly pushes me to the side.

"Thanks much?" I huff sitting up. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so abrupt" he says and goes to answer the door.

*

"Right foot. Blue" Harry says spinning the Twister board.

"Got it" Darcy and Oliver dive for the spot becoming a tangled mess. "Get your butt off me" Darcy says.

"Alright Oliver" Harry compromises and he stands. "Dad who won" they ask clambering onto the couch.

"You both won you fell at the same time" he shrugs tossing the board on the floor. "No Darcy fell first"

"No you did" they bicker back and forth. "Alright I won" Harry declares with a laugh. "I demand rematch" Oliver shoves the spinner in Harry's hand.

"When are you going to tell them I'm leaving tomorrow?" I ask. "What? You're leaving?" Oliver overhears.

"Why?" Darcy asks. "I have a school trip to Australia tomorrow I'll be back Sunday"

Oliver counts on his fingers. "Six days! What are we supposed to do for six days?"

Cara descends down the stairs. "Alright you two time for bed"

Harry and I both look at the clock they still had nearly half an hour left.

"Cara they still have time it's not 9 yet" Harry argues popping his back. "I know but they were nearly late for school yesterday cause they stayed up to watch movies" she argues pointing her finger to the staircases

I could tell Harry was about to argue and I just advise him not to. "Self control" I remind him of what he had told me.

He sighs and stands from the couch. "Alright I'll take them"

*

Third

Louis alarm clock rings to which he blindly shuts it off and sinks further into the bed.

Harry rubs Louis back. "You have to get up" he mumbles. "Are we going to have sex?" Louis hums and Harry laughs sleep still evident in his voice

"That's the first thing on your mind?" He reaches up to turn on the overhead light, Louis winces at the harsh light.

"Hell yes it ought to be on your mind I'll be gone for six days" Louis says. Harry had already planned a surprise for the both of them while Louis was away.

Harry hums. "What time is it?" Louis chuckles picking up his phone. "6:13 my plane leaves at 9" Louis says putting his leg over Harrys waist.

"Six whole days" Louis teases. Harry breathes deeply before lifting his hips for Louis to pulls his boxers down.

Louis rubs his hand against harry cock his other against the sheets to stabilize himself. Louis licks the underside before swirling his tongue around the tip.

Once Louis done a good job of lubing Harry with his saliva he stands to pull of his panties when he hears a hair dryer.

Louis groans "your ex wife is being a cock block" he hums bitterly.

Harry sits up. "Go to the shower." He says and Louis quickly does so. He knew Harry wouldn't miss out on this moment.

Louis starts the shower and Harry double checks the door lock.

"I'm so tired of waiting Daddy" Louis hums and Harry rushes towards the bathroom.