1.20

Chapter 20*
Third

I love troye but yikes

It had been about a week since Harry had apologized to Louis.

He had bought flowers, took him to dinner and said he was sorry numerous times.

Louis accepted it and here we are. "What happened to the other stuff you bought?"

"When you were with me?" Lottie asks biting her straw. "I was so angry I returned it" Louis chuckles.

"Smart" She shrugs. "I think you should wear white" Lottie says pulling a drawer of underwear open.

"Cause your innocence" she says stifling a laugh. "I actually don't mind wearing white. Figured it'll "enhance" the mood." Louis says tossing the underwear in the bag

"Ooh and these" Lottie says holding up clear platforms heels. "I have the heels already besides I'll probably break my ankle" he says the shoes were well over 6 inches tall.

"Help me find candles" he says distracting her.  "Do you dabble in wax play?" Lottie asks getting off topic yet again.

Louis sighs "no Lottie". "Why don't you guys do anything fun?" She says with a frown.

"He's old! We don't do those things." Louis reassures.

"He's more of a classic man. You know...." Louis says before being interrupted.

"Vanilla. He's into vanilla" Lottie shrugs.

Louis shakes his head "I really can't answer so. But I'm sure it's a little more than vanilla"

*

Louis Parks his car noticing Harrys next to it maybe he had gotten home early. He thinks.

Louis grabs the large tote with candles, rose petals, his lingerie....the works.

Louis plans would be effected is Harry was downstairs so once he arrived he peaked in the doorway and luckily Harry must've been in his office.

Louis closes the door and goes to the guest bedroom to change into the lingerie. He takes a deep breath and there is a text notification.

Lottie Dottie ❤️
Have Fun! Don't forget your condom or PULL OUT!!!!!!!! 🍆💦👅

To Lottie Dottie ❤️
Thank you lots and TMI

Louis pulls open the pharmacy bag and puts the box in the medicine cabinet for him to come back to. 

The sweater he was previously wearing comes over his head and he leaves the bathroom and goes up the stairs bringing the candles and sprinkling the rose petals on the hard wood floors.

Louis regrets knowing their bedroom was quite noice cancelling and when he opens the door he regrets even applying for the job and meeting harry.

Louis

I drop the last few petals on the hall floor which leads to our bedroom.

I open our bedroom door and nearly faint. "Oh my god" was all I could strain out.

Harry and some brunette in our bed. Harry doesn't even realize I'm in the room he's too busy fucking some other guy.

"Holy shit" The younger says pulling away and turning onto his back. "How could you?" I croak my chest was heavy and I felt sick.

"Who are you?" He asks pulling the duvet over his body. Harry punches the bed frame and yanks his boxers on.

"And I thought I meant something to you" I run down the stair case not caring that I wasn't in pants. I just pull my sweater down further and press the elevator button.

Harry comes out the door but the elevator closes.

I dial my mother. "Mom" I cry locking myself in my car.

"Im coming h-home." Tears fall onto my lap. I push the start button. I hang up and toss the phone onto the passenger floorboard.

How could I be so gullible?

Harry comes out of the hotel and he rushes to the car. I back out quickly.

"Louis Wait I can explain" he says and I drive away.

Harry

"Louis Wait!" I say but he's down the stairs in an instant. I pull on my jeans and run down the stairs to the elevator.

"Louis I can explain!" I say but it's no use he speeds out of the parking lot. "Fuck!" I slam my hands onto the trunk of my car.

I go back up to the room Sylem has gotten his clothes on. "You never told me you had a boyfriend" he spits angrily as he searches for his phone.

"That's fucking low. I would never come in the way of a relationship I'm not like that Harry"

I simply ignore him pulling my phone from The charger to call Louis. "Ugh and when I asked were you married you didn't even bother to mention him to at least say you have a boyfriend?!"

I dial again. No answer. "Fucking disgusting" Sylem says and I shove him into the back of the door.

"Listen to me!" I explain pressing his wrists into the door. "Get off me" He says tears filling his eyes.

"Please let me go" he whispers and I grab his arms.

"Listen to me Louis!" I realize what I've said and I release my grip from Sylem. "Just go" I say pointing to the door.

Sylem leaves slamming the front door. I sit on the bed head in my hands. What is wrong with me?

To Shugah Babe 😍
Louis please call me I need to talk to you

*
I hope this lived up to your expectations
End of Part One