4.19

Chapter 69
Third

And it's chapter 69 why not have some short smut

"Bloody hell harry" Louis groans swinging his leg over his husbands waist.

"You have a problem" Harry mumbles with a laugh. "Be still" Louis says as he squeezes his husbands nose.

"Look at how much came out" he says watching the pimple pop. "Louis I don't want to hear about it" He grimaces.

Louis administers some of his witch hazel before he points out something. "The tip of your nose bends when you talk....have you noticed?" He says sitting on the bed.
(I had a gif but it was too big)

"No I haven't but I wasn't done giving you pointers about your speech" he says with a pout as he rubs his sore nose.

"Okay I'm sorry please give me your wisdom" he says holding Harrys arm as he rests his head against it.

"As I was saying in order to not choke u-"

"I never choke...you would know that" Louis mutters and Harry pinches his leg. "Ow I'm sorry"

"But look at the clock or look at the wall behind your coworkers or whatever" he shrugs.

"You'll do great" Harry says kissing Louis forehead. "Mummy daddy!" Arlo says giddily as she skips into their room.

She uses Louis step stool to climb onto their bed. "Good morning" the two say. "Where the babies?"

Harry picks the monitor from the night stand. "Oh they stuck" she says tapping the screen

"No they're not in the screen they're in their nursery love" Louis stifles his laughter.

"Let's go check on them. See if they're awake." Harry says standing from the bed.

"And I will start on breakfast"

Harry puts Arlo on his back. "Woah we're so tall"

"I know it's far from the ground innit?"

*

"Rowan it rhymes with Bowen and...." Harry sings. "Rowland like uncle Mitch" Arlo says happily.

"Rowland that's very good" Harry says giving Arlo a high five. "Why does they always sleep?" She asks looking into the cot where Noah watched the mobile above him.

"Because they're little babies. When you were this young you slept all the time" Harry chuckles brushing her hair with his hand.

Harrys phone chimes and he puts Rowan down in his crib and the bottle on the stool.

Darcy 💞
Can you pick us up now?

Harry chuckles the kids left with Cara yesterday morning and it'd only been one day since then.

To Darcy 💞
I will pick you up in time for dinner

Darcy 💞
Dad that's at 5 it's noon 😩😩😩

To Darcy 💞
Spend some time with your mother Darcy you only see her once a month

Darcy 💞
Fine. What's for dinner?

Harry knows Darcy is stalling.

To Darcy 💞
Something healthy. Have fun!

*

Louis was in the kitchen making dinner. Harry had given him a recipe earlier today and he was grimacing at how healthy it was.

2 zucchini's thinly sliced