1.1

Chapter 1
Louis
🔪 Part One
*our first edited chapter :)

I hated my job I was a receptionist at the Bellagio Resort. The richest most luxurious hotel in the world. I took up the job to pay rent at my small condo.

Yes condo I'm a wanna be rich kid who was nearly homeless last year because of it. The only perk about my job is my boss, he is very attractive.

I work for Harry Styles he owns a chain of restaurants and hotels throughout the U.K. Like a brunette Gordon Ramsey.

"Package for Mr.Styles" a delivery boy said approaching the desk while looking at the postage stamp.

"Thanks I'll send it up" I say stepping down the step and out from behind the counter. He looks shocked to see the bottom half of my uniform which was a skirt.

I preferred the skirt over the khaki pants. "Do you need anything else?" I raise an eyebrow. "Uh no I'm sorry" he says quickly turning and going out he revolving door.

I shake my head and go to the elevator to push the up arrow. It opens and a few people exit before I enter and push the 'H' button.

Harry has the entire top floor of the hotel as his pent house it opens up to a hallway with marble flooring. But upon exiting the elevator you see ginormous doors with gold curved door knobs.

I had never been inside of it but I heard even his house had a second floor that the elevator couldn't reach.

I knock on the front door a couple times awaiting for an answer but no one comes. I set the flat box against the door frame and push the elevator button.

"Oh can I help you?" It's Mr.Styles, he exits the elevator the doors sliding shut.

"Um you have a package" I say picking up the box I placed against the door frame. He unlocks the front door pushing it open. "After you" He smirks and I go inside putting the box on the coffee table.

Harry goes in the kitchen nearest the front door. I make my way out and he steps in front of me.

"Excuse me" I say and step around him. I figured I'd save the attitude and save my job.

Harry backs me into the front door.

"Mr.Styles what're you doing?" I say pushing his hands away from my bare legs before crossing them.

"Louis I'm going to ask you a couple questions okay? Answer them truthfully or you'll reap the consequences okay?" He asks, he was towering over me.

I nodded and harry stepped back walking towards the living room. He ushering me to sit down next to him.

I take a look around he doesn't have many decorations or pictures. Wonder if he has family?

"Hey" He snaps his fingers in front of me. "I was talking to you" He finishes. "Um sorry" I say trying to focus on anything but him at the moment.

"What were you saying?" I've surprised myself by the fact that I've actually complied.

Harry puts his hand on the back of the couch and leans on it. "Do you find me attractive?" He asks and my heart skips beats.

He grabs my hand. "Answer my question darling".

I breathe out my nose before admitting "Yes". Who wouldn't find Mr.Styles attractive he's rich he's handsome he dresses nicely he's fit and I'm sure within the tough exterior he's very nice.

"I take it you applied for this job because you need the money?" He looks down at his hand which is rubbing my knuckles.

I nod. And he speaks up "I'm sorry I can't hear you" He says cockily.

"Yes Mr. Styles that's what a jobs for" I roll my eyes.

"I think I can help you with that and your attitude. Are you a virgin?" He says his hand making its way up my uniform skirt.

"Mr.Styles whatever you're getting at I'd appreciate it if you stop" I say and he listens moving his hand away. "I don't even need you to answer that one babe"

"Let me make you an offer in which you can quit working for me and live a luxury life with me...a sugar baby one would say?" He shrugs.

I'm at a lost for words a mix of excitement and confusion. I've heard stories of these men and women living lavish lifestyles but never in my 8 months of working here would I expect Harry to ask me this question.

"I could be your sugar daddy and you can move in and live a glamorous life." He continues.

I nod. "We're gonna have to work on the communication when we go over the rules." He says standing from the couch.

"Rules?"