1.16

Chapter 16 *
Third

From Shugah Babe 😘
Hey I'm out with Lottie I should be back around eight 💞

Harry quickly types an Okay with the signature heart eyes before locking his phone.

"You ready?" He asks Sylem whose sitting on his desk. "Sure"

*

Louis reads Harry's text and backs out of his parking spot. Louis car grabbed everyone's attention reason why he loved it so much himself.

Its nice to flaunt but he's starting to become more wise about his financial decisions.

One of his resolutions was to invest into things or people that way his money (Harry calls it allowance) wouldn't be strictly spent on himself.

"Louis this car is badass!" Lottie exclaims her hand grazing the black interior.

"Thanks it's what I've always wanted" he says merging onto the highway. "It doesn't even feel like we're driving" she looks out the window at the cars they drive past.

"What'd you have to do to get it?" She questions. "Ask" he scoffs.

"You sure you didn't bend over for it" She jokes Louis laughs. "No I just asked. I haven't even lost my virginity yet."

Lottie's eyes go wide. "Seriously? You and Harry haven't had sex and you've been together for months?"

Louis nods. "Nope not yet I was actually planning on doing it soon." He shrugs. "Well while you help me pick out lingerie we can look for something you and Harry would like."

"Why are you getting lingerie?" Louis asks his little sister. "Because Charlie and I are active. Very active" she winks.

"I don't want to think about that. Are you on birth control?" He asks sincerely. "Yeah I'm on the pill. You should be worried about that yourself."

Louis hadn't even thought about contraception he was so focused on making his first time perfect.

"Have you said I love you yet?" Lottie says. "Nope" he sighs and she drops the subject maybe it was too early for them but her and Charlie has only dated two months.

Once at the mall they go to Adam and Eve first. "What does Charlie like?" Louis asks taking his sister to the lingerie section.

Louis unawarely goes straight to the lace section. "He's not a fan of lace. Too mature." Lottie shrugs.

Out of instinct he went to the lace section. Harry loves lace on Louis. Louis didn't even know what teenagers like him liked when I came to intimacy.

"Charlie likes bondage type bright type things like this" she says pulling a bra down that was hot pink with elastic rope around the back and stomach.

She tosses it in her bag with the matching underwear. "Lottie" Louis says pointing to a vibrator on display. "Louis don't do that" she whispers harshly before laughing.

"It's always there incase they're not" Louis scoffs.

Lottie bought three sets of lingerie Louis had gotten one but it was fairly expensive so far his progress on his resolution was....slow.

"Thank you for shopping with us today" the clerk says on their way out. "Charlie is kind of a "skater boy" at least he wants to be" she rolls her eyes.

Charlie indeed wanted to be. When they went over last night he was trying to impress the guest with his skateboard tricks.

"So I thought about getting him another board cause his is starting to mess up" she says and they go to zumiez.