Bonus 13

Trying for a Baby
This is going to be a monthly bonus chapter as in 9 months in 1 chapter

Before Baby
"Harry you read it I'm scared" Louis says hearing the pregnancy test beep.

The two had been trying to get pregnant for what felt like forever. They didn't mind though because they could have sex and they did have sex almost everyday.

But after plenty of tries they still failed and today that would change.

Harry stands to his feel Louis was sitting on the ottoman in theyre bedroom the pregnancy stick on the bathroom counter.

Harry picks it up so two lines means...pregnant.

"I'm not pregnant am I?" Louis sighs Harry hands over the stick the older was preventing tears of joy from falling from his eyes.

"We're pregnant!" Louis shrieks. "I'm having a baby!" Louis says jumping up and down. "I'm so happy" Harry mumbles lifting Louis from the ground.

Month 1
Morning sickness is a bitch. Louis practically lived in the bathroom. Every morning before Harry went to work Louis was sick.

Today Harry decided to stay home and help Louis. "I'll be right back" Harry says kissing Louis temple putting the duvet against his bare chest.

Harry ended up making soup the same soup his mom would make for him. And for the pregnant boy he was taking too long.

Louis texts him asking what's he doing and before long Harry was coming up the stairs.

"I made soup" harry sits on the edge of the bed. "I'm not hungry" he says simply to see Harrys reaction. Harry turns so quick his neck could've snapped. "I'm joking thank you" Louis chuckles sitting up.

"I would've went crazy had you been serious" Harry says holding the spoon. "You're going to baby me too" Louis coos.

"I will baby you even after you give birth if you'd wish" Harry laughs.

Month 2
"What should we call it?" Harry asks. The two lay on the couch Louis between Harrys legs with his stomach still fairly small they cherished physical affection before Louis was too big.

"Like a nick name for now or the real name?" Louis asks enjoying Harrys hands against his stomach.

"A nickname for now so we don't call it it" he shrugs.

"Um Im not sure" Louis shrugs wondering about it himself . "What's coming to mind?"

"Butterball" Harry and Louis both laugh. "No, that's a brand of turkeys innit?"

Harry hums "Yeah your right" "peanut is too common."

After a while the two completely forget the nickname thing and just start saying things. "Fish stick"

"Dumpling" Louis says. "Pepperoni" Harry adds.

"Now I'm hungry" Louis laughs. Harry kisses his temple.

"What about..."

"Nugget" the two say simultaneously. "Aww nugget I love it" Louis says with a pout.

Month 3
"Good morning nugget" Harry coos kissing Louis bump that had gotten quiet large. It was exciting to see it finally showing more.

"Harry be quiet please" Louis groans and Harry mocks him. Standing to get dressed Louis quickly grabs Harrys hand.

"Don't leave."

Harry scoffs "I'm just getting in the shower"

"No stay here please" Louis pouts. "Fine on one condition"