4.17

Chapter 67
Harry

I lock the garage door behind me and go inside the house. It's eleven meaning Louis was asleep by now.

I head up the staircase taking my jacket off along the way. "Hey love" Louis mumbles from our bed.

"I figured you were asleep" I chuckle putting my briefcase on the floor. "Well I fell asleep after you left" he shrugs. "S'now I'm wide awake"

There's a bowl and spoon resting on his bump which makes me laugh. "I've gone pescatarian" he jokes the bowl was filled with goldfish and milk.

"Another craving?" I ask unbuttoning my shirt. "Its actually really good"

"So How was work?" He sets the bowl on the nightstand. "People love to complain" I note tying my hair up.

"There was a guy at the gas station. In this beat up Honda Civic" I say and Louis leans onto his elbow.

"Why were you at the gas station weren't you in the Tesla?" Louis questions.

"I had stopped for gummy bears, my own craving" I shrug pulling back the duvet. "But the guy had started a speech about his experience at the Bellagio" this part of the story wasn't true.

"He said the receptionist was a brute to him and all these rude things" I go on, Louis plays with my necklace.

"Did he give a name?" He asks. "Something like Louis Tomlinson can't quite remember" I say and Louis mouth falls open.

"I was a brute?" He scoffs "I was an excellent receptionist." He declares. "I'm just pulling your leg" I kiss his cheek.

"Good because I was going to hunt this man down. I was your best employee"

"That you were" I press a kiss to his forehead. "The real story was he was being a jerk because I was blocking the exit, which in fairness I moved but he was still rude" I shrug.

Louis emits an Aw, "Your first hater encounter" Louis jokes. "I drive a luxury car I do not deserve this type of treatment." Harry says dramatically

*

Third

"Hm" Harry hums when he hears Louis mutter something. He must be sleep talking again.

"My waters broken" Louis says clearly and Harrys eyes nearly bulge out of his head. 2:34am.

"Harry don't go stiff on me" Louis says and Harry wonders how he can be so calm. Harry stands from the bed pulling on a shirt.

Louis takes off his underwear putting on another pair, wincing at the pain shooting through his stomach.

"Let me help you" Harry kneels Infront of Louis helping him with his shorts because all of Louis leggings were in the wash.

"Um the hospital bag is in the nursery. I put the seats in my car already" Harry steps away going to the nursery to get the bag.

Harry returns to the bedroom to help Louis down the stairs. "What're you doing?" Harry gawks finding Louis with a bottle of nail polish

"My nail is chipped hang on" he says filling in the chipped acrylic. "We don't have time for chipped nails you're in labor" Harry says growing queasy from nervousness.

Okay okay Louis thinks and caps it. Harry helps him "Are you nervous?" Louis asks Harry, whose quiet during the car ride. Louis holds Harrys hand for comfort.

"Not nervous, just thinking" he reassures. Harry winces when Louis squeezes his hand out of pain.

"M'sorry" Louis apologizes which Harry reassures him he's alright. "I don't want to - ah- call our parents till they're born" Louis groans his other hand grasping the seatbelt.