4.6

Chapter 56
Third

"Louis" Harry says entering their bedroom. "Yes Harry?" Louis groans checking the time 6am.

"We've procrastinated a while now" he puts the two pregnancy tests on Louis night stand.

"Now?" Louis sighs turning the other way. "I'd like you to do it now but if you want to wait you can." He shrugs.

"It's 6 How'd you even get those?" Louis scratches his neck. "Well I go to work at 8 figured you'd take it before I head to work." He shrugs.

"last time we had sex was two weeks ago. You should be well.....fertilized" he pulls back the duvet climbing in bed.

"Please don't ever say that again." Louis mutters. "Well if your pregnant I shouldn't have to."

"I'll take it before you go."

"Please do after work Darcy is going prom shopping then we're going out for dinner I'd like to know so we can tell them" Harry says but Louis back asleep.

Harry sighs flicking off his lamp and kissing his forehead.

*

"Bye daddy" Arlo waves. "Not a proper goodbye?" He pretend to be appalled.

Arlo slides from the couch Harry knelt down to her height for a proper hug. "Be good keep your eye on Darcy and Olly for me" he kisses her cheek.

"See you later." Louis hums straightening Harrys tie. "I had better see you later preferably with a positive pregnancy test" Harry mutters.

Louis scoffs "I'll take it you've gotten a weird pregnancy fetish? Or is that considered breeding?" Louis thinks aloud

"Stop taking the piss" he laughs kissing Louis.

"Ill be back at five. Love you" He says closing be side door.

"Mummy what's fetish?" Arlo hums. Louis wants to smack himself for talking so loud. "Nothing. I think beauty and the beast is on would you like to watch" he changes the subject.

"Yes. Love princess belle" she says happily. "And I think your dress is cleaned" he carries her to the laundry room the bright yellow dress in the dryer.

*

Louis returns up the staircase Arlo down for her nap in the living room. Pregnancy tests he reminds himself.

Once he's in the bathroom Oliver's voice enters the bedroom. "Mum I need your help" Oliver says opening the bedroom door.

Louis sets he tests on the sink counter. "With?" He questions. "How should I ask Rudy out?"

"I thought you didn't want to go to prom?" Louis sits on the bed patting the empty space.

"I didn't but that was because Rudy mentioned he didn't want to go but now I think I should ask him." Oliver pants from the run up the stairs.

"Well what does he like?" Louis asks once again forgetting about the test.

Louis was too excited to help Oliver ask Rudy out. Once Arlo had woke from her nap the two headed to buy flowers and a poster.

"You should invite him to dinner." Louis says pushing the cart Arlo mesmerized by the capsules full of glitter.

"But Molly's going" He shrugs. "Molly doesn't like Rudy" he puts a poster board in the cart.

"I don't want him to feel uncomfortable" he adds. "Well Molly will have to get over it. Plus me and your dad are tagging along. He'll address the situation if it happens"